2 Pokemon Reversal
1 Windstorm
2 Celios Network
1 Crystal Shard
2 DRE
10 Water Energy
10 Fighting

Main Strat
Start Out hopefully with sableye on ur bench and Luvdisc or cacnea as active to search for more basics and from then on out u try to get out Swampert EX really fast. Near the end game you should have a delcatty ex out and from all the energy you have discarded with sableye u will do lots of damage with its attack....
Need advice/comments:thumb:

is the cacnea just a basic searcher? a taurus does a better job, i think. otherwise the cacturne doesnt really fit in the deck. a magcargo would fit better.

a total of 22 energy is a bit wild when you have a swampert ex. hehe, wailord ex is out of the format, don't worry. and no one ever gets an aggron ex set up with all 4 metal energy on it. even a scizor ex is only a 180dmg one hit drop. so you don't have to pile that much energy for your delcatty to do fatal damage.

other than that, just the basic scott, PETM, and some stadiums to add in. then you have should yourself a very solid deck.

/\ so....should i change it to SwampCargo? and delcatty is pretty much just a tech card to use in a pinch, but its poke power helps :biggrin:

Umm...Cody...this is the deck you run at our tourney? O_O Umm...may I ask...how the hell did I lose to this?! :anger: Yeah Cody run something like Porygon2 (Backup) in here instead of someone like Cacturne. Sides I found Swampy is too slow to have something based around him... doesn't work too good. >_< Hmm...may I ask where your Holon engine is? Run like 1 Farmer and 2 Mentor no need for Luvdisc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back