3 broken time-space (Platnum)
3 Rare candy (GE)
2 technical machine ts-1 (LA)
4 level max (Platnum)
2 Premier ball (GE)
4 Bebe's search (SW)

energy

16 Darkness (Special dark optional)

Strategy: Use level max to level up the darkrai benched, which really goes beast w/ the t-tar.
but thats not all... if yor opponent doesnt run or isnt capable of using unown g @ the moment, score
a quick kill w/ altaria. not to mention, darkrai's endless darkness can keep your opponent
asleep for perish song. the altaria is also good for a quick 1st kill. from what i see it fits perfectly into
the deck.

:nonono:no one copy this idea! (as far as posting it & all.)

Last edited:
post strategy soon or else mods will lock it. Also i see no obvious strategy so please explain
and btw too many stadiums within your deck

What is the strategy?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Nvr mind, I think I now how to help

take out the Altaria and Darkrai lines, add a 1-1 Weavile, a 2-2-2 Drapion Lv. X and 1 TM2

Last edited:
i think i see the strategy. is it use darkrai to put the opponent to sleep and then have altaria knock them out with perish song? if so, i recommend using the majestic dawn darkrai because it can put the opponent to sleep just by being put on the bench.

Hey Bippa201,
tell me what exactly what the Draipion line whould do for me.
anyway w/ darkrai in play i can make my t-tar's attack power
much bigger. darkrais pokebody allows me to do an extra
10 damage for each energy! For example: w/ five dark attached
to t-tar i am capable of either doing 80 to the dafending and 30
to the benched, or... 150 Damage! and NO Discading and/or
negative affects!

Last edited:
Drapion would act as a secondary attacker, while you get T-tar in play. It can cause poisoning for 3 damage counters and prevents retreat, so when you have T-tar ready, you've already snagged some prizes.

I know its not the greatest idea ever.

Whoops! my bad. in order to use perish song you must use midnight eyes first... I read it wrong. This
pretty much screws the whole deck up. i thought it said "the defending pokemon has to be asleep OR
be affected by midnight eyes," not AND. ignore this thread, ill make a new one. (w/ a completely new
idea of course...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back