4 Rare Candy
4 Poke Healer+
2 Moonlight Satdium
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance

Energy:(14)
10 Basic Dark Energy
4 Special Dark Energy

Strategy: OK the strategy of this deck is to spread spread spread. So you wann have weavile avialable to get your t_tar up and running fast. The crobat g is for some extra damge for more spinning tail knock outs and the uxie and claydol are for draw power. I know you guys will help me out.
-Zed

Last edited:
Haha aren't you so cool, adding your name to the ends of threads. ANYWAYS...

Crobat G line is not really necessary. Running 3 Trainers for one Pokemon in your deck isn't that great. Drop the Night Maintenance to 2, and never EVER make a deck without at least 1 Warp Point.

-2 Crobat G
- 3 Poke Turn
-1 Night Maintenance

+1 Warp Point
+2 Moonlight Stadium
+1 Omastar MD
+1 Helix Fossil MD
+1 Pachirisu GE (Makes Galactic matchup a lot better, which is the most popular deck in format)

oh yeah got over excited will make changes.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

ok deck list up dated.

Last edited:
No Felicity to discard Energy for Darkness Drive?

-2 Crobat G
-2 Poke Turn
-1 NM
-2 Sneasel

+3 Felicity
+3 Sableye
+1 Luxury Ball

You NEED 3 -4 Felicity's Drawing, Zed. Darkness Drive is the reason why the deck is so good. Crobat G NEEDS to be dropped, there's no reason to be running it. It's a waste of four slots.

- 2 sneasel
-2 crobat

+4 sableye.
If you play sableye. Not necessary to play pachi though. Just impersonate for the bebe's or roseanne. Besides, sableye overconfident attacks is quite useful for sometime especially u saw opponent opens a basics with a 50hp or lower. U can just attach special dark to it (if you have in hand) and there u go. A T1 DONK. XP

Take out the Poke Healer+ for Energy Link. Energy Link really helps moving energy around as you Darkness Drive for quick T-tar charge up on the bench or active.

-4 Poke Healer+

+4 Energy Link

Last edited:
ok... after the update is quite good. But 2-2 weavile is enough. and if you really wanna have a pachi in your deck, take azelf out and + 2 more sableye. Azelf really not much needed cause your decks already quite consistent. If you play azelf just for the time walk. What it gonna do after that? will it be sitting at the benched whole game? So for me, i don't prefer to have azelf in the deck because i don't really scared if some cards are priced (unless its really bad situation) and waste benched space (especially some decks will just have a dusknoir dp tech, they warp point your ttar to benched and dark palm it) XD

Bsides, high 5 for T-TAR! t-tar rox! XP

Trust Me Add Darkrai Lv.x. You Will Be Able To Make All Of Your Darkness Energy Count As Special Dark And You Will Be Dealing Alot More Damage.

Trust Me Add Darkrai Lv.x. You Will Be Able To Make All Of Your Darkness Energy Count As Special Dark And You Will Be Dealing Alot More Damage.

agree! i added a 1-1 darkrai lvl X in my deck as tech too. especially 5 dark energy attach to ttar and imagine u can deal damage of 100+50=150 to the active. :biggrin:

take out the two sablye for 2 bts i played against a really consistant t-tar today and it was amazing it kept up with Galactic and scizor.

Very close to my deck after playing and tweeking since T Tar came out. Trust me do not put in the Darkrai. It slows it down too much.

I would not play the Azelf. There will not be anything prized you cannot live without. Unknown G or Uxie are a better card for that space. I would go 3 Sableye and 1 Pachi as starters just because sooooo many G decks are winning and if you toss one or hopefully 2 of their energy gains you should be able to dominate. Although I have debated the Pachi since 3 special dark and grind will knock out 2-4 G pokes before they get your t-tar making the tech less helpful.

I prefer Energy Pick up to the Healers. But both are good.

replace 1 dark with a fighting to OHKO a sunktank g with claydol

My Suggestions
- 1Azelf
+ 1 Uxie or Unknown G
- 1 Roseannes
- 1 Bebes
+ 1 Sableye
+1 Felicitys
- 4 healers
+ 4 Energy Pick Up
- 1 Dark
+ 1 Fighting
- 1 Sneasle
+ 1 Luxary Ball

You have a good build but the minimal changes would be to add one more felicities and one more sableye and a luxury ball.

-4 poke healer+
+4poke drawer+
-1 Night Maintenance
-1 Pachirisu
-1 Azelf
-1Sneasle
+2Darkrai
+2Darkrai lvl X

The pokehealer seems kinda bad in t-tar, Night maintenance isn't relly one of my favourite cards, Azelf and Pachirisu are not needed in t-tar, You only need 2-2 of weavile and Darkrai lvl X makes t-tar destroy most pokemon with ease

Hope that helps :)

T-Tar doesn't need Darkrai.

It slows the deck down, and takes up useful slots in the deck (now you need to run Premier Ball or Level Max, or waste Supporters getting it out).

And when you DO get it out, what happens? The main card in the most popular deck in the format just shuts it down completely, leaving you with all that wasted effort and a useless Pokemon taking up bench space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back