2 Cynthia's Hope
1 Copycat
2 TM-TS 2
3 Warp Point
4 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance

Energy 16
16 Water

Strat: Try to get T1 Kingdra and discad 2 energy to do 60+20snipe......after discarding with alakazam and kingdra, u should have ery few cards left and that's y claydol is here

Last edited:
Are you the same guy on BEACH? I think I might have Commented you!!! I like this deck, if the curent format is still in, i would add a few Crystal Beach!!!

TRR is rotated now... take it out... and Ceilio's and Copycat will probally be rotated too, so take those out. Put in 4 Bebe's, 1 Cynthia's Hope, and 1 Kingdra DP5.

Umm can you supply a translation for the cards that haven't been released here and also a stratagy before this gets locked. Also this deck is built for the FG-DP5 format right?

I say take out the alakazam and claydol and play delcatty because you can get amazing draw and a ton of energy in the discard per turn if you play 3-3-1 catty especialy now that there is a better skitty.

If it's supposed to be t1 Kingdra, why not fishing engine? You have Claydol to refuel.

The Alakazam is a nice idea. Much more stable than Regice and adds disruption for the entire game.

Sorry for being ignorant :frown: but could someone please explain this deck to me???? (Im new at this)

Hi tc19930815,

Nice choice on a fast stage two deck. With DP-on in mind consider the version below:

POKEMON (15):

4 Kindgra (beatdown)
3 Seadra (beatdown)
4 Horsea (evolution)
2 Baltoy (evolution)
2 Claydol (enable)

TRAINER (27):

3 Team Galactic's Wager (disable)
2 Time-Space Distortion (enable)
3 Pokémon Radar (search)
4 Felicity's Drawing (draw)
4 Buck's Training (draw)
4 Rare Candy (enable)
4 Quick Ball (search)
3 Great Ball (search)

ENERGY (18):

18 Water Energy

He's from Korea (correct me if I'm mistaken). He has access to all of these cards already, so he is playing Japan's RG-DP5 format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back