3 Energy Root
28 Trainers

2 Boost
2 Holon GL
4 Rainbow
6 Lightning
4 Metal
18 Energy

The stategy goes like this. Start with eevee, attach a rainbow, lightning, metal will get me a jolteon d. Use it;s attack, get the holon energy. first turn, 2 energy!
Then attach one more, start to attack!
Others are used to do some disruption especially espeon ex where jolteon d can hurt bench!
Low Press and energy root are used to boost jolteon d HP. and boost energy are got the ex to do some quick damage when they have 1 rainbow attached.

This deck can exploit weakness!

It's quite fast and i don't think the rotation of Swoop! will do any damage on it.

any change?

I'm working on an eevee deck like this, but I focus on vaporeon d instead of jolteon d. Good idea and your deck list is nice. 18 energy is a bit too much, especialy since you have 3 lass in there as well. Cut the energy to 16, and lass to 2. Add in a 4th transciever, and drop the great balls for 2 mentors. Only need 1 farmer, if that. Good luck!

Yep flareon d and full flame is also pretty decent. I played against a primeape d/ flareon d deck that was fast, consistent, and pretty powerful. For flareon you would want 4 scott to ensure the full flame when you delta burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back