3 Poke Radar
4 Buck's Training
2 Cynthia's Feeling
= 35

10 :fightning: Energy
3 Health Energy
4 Call Energy
= 17

[Strategy: Get up Marowak and damage 40 damage with 1 energy O_O. Then next turn, use Bone Rush and damage HIGH damage.

i cant really see this deck working, both of marowak's attacks are flippy, and you have to be really lucky to get to the damage premium of about 100 to really make a difference in a match. as far as the list goes, drop Snowpoint and Pokeradar for 4 Quick Ball and another Pluspower.

Kingdra also gets an easy OHKO on the first Marowak for a single energy with Buck's/PlusPower and then with the help from bench damage every other one will go down in one hit with no extra damage adders needed. You can't rely on Bubble Coat either to save you since there's no way to search it out and it only works for one turn anyway.

I recommend you at least add in some back-up attack line such as Lucario (LA or DP), or Groudon. As SuicidalPikachu said, Marowak is way too flip-based to rely on, especially since half the time the second attack will be doing 0 and most of the time it will only be doing 50. Also, why are you running Snowpoint Temple with a stage 1? That card is only going to help your opponent if you do put it into play for some reason. I'd switch those out for 2 more PlusPower since quick, easy damage is what you're going for and Marowak/Lucario need the boost. I'd also drop the Pokeradar because with only 8 Pokemon total, you're almost NEVER going to be drawing into anything. Run Quick Ball instead. I also think you can drop the Health energy for 2 Baltoy and 1 Claydol and then drop a Stark Mountain or something for a 2nd Claydol. It can actually attack here if absolutely needed, but obviously it's just needed for consistency. Although the aim of this deck is clearly "turn 2", it honestly has no disruption and Marowak will be shutting itself down or doing nothing half the time while also not dealing much damage to begin with (aside from in the energy/damage ratio sense), and so if you have no consistency booster like Claydol, you're going to quickly fall apart once your opponent gets set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back