4 Poke Drawer +
3 Bebe
1 Department store girl
1 Luxury Ball

Energy 12
:grass: 10
2 Call

strategy:
Try to get SF Tangrowth and GE sceptile out turn 2 or 3. then get nidoqueen out for added healing than power up a couple tangrowths allow them to get ko than pull up GE Tangrowth wit lv x and use attack. than attach them to GE tangrowth. also attach expert belt to him. with 4 Energy on him and expert belt and wild growth, which if you think it won't double look in the compendium i did that already, you could be looking at 100 Damage to any of your opp pkmn. and i have the aoa sceptile in there for last chance attack. so with that this deck has become almost broken. any comments are welcome.

Sceptile is a waste in this deck. If you are using the ingrain tangela, then you may get an energy boost, but that is beside the point. If you have tangrowth SF and nidoqueen in play, you have time to power up tangrowth, esp once you get the X out. Beef the queen line to 2-1-2 and put is a 1-0-1 exploud SV line to take care of the fire matchups from being your auto loss. Drop Sceptile.

Sceptile helps alot and i have beaten many blazeken fb decks with this deck i will never drop sceptile and i tried exploup and it made this deck very slow

i have one built with the wild growth sceptile and it works great, i also put in leftovers in stead of nidoqueen, but i also have thought of putting it in for even more healing and prevent spread. i used a lil different tangrowth line being a 3-3-1 line. i used two of the old healing tangrowths and one new one from arceus to help against high hp hitters

i tried to use the new one but i found out that the GE one is more superior in the way that you can hit ANY pokemon that your opp has out which is better than the new one.

well im just working with what i have and havent tried that, but if i could get one i would try to, plus i also dont mine trying to get one. also its still in the testing phase

duskinor from ge helps alot with those pesky fire decks what you have a blaziken all ready to go oh sorry suffle it back into you deck lol

No Felicities/Regice?

I'm wondering if you're going to use Tangrowth X's attack for energy acceleration or if you're going to do it the old fashioned way :)nonono:)

No Felicities/Regice?

I'm wondering if you're going to use Tangrowth X's attack for energy acceleration or if you're going to do it the old fashioned way :)nonono:)

I look at the LvX "Get your NRG back" attack as a recovery move not a set-up. With all of the set-up and about 10 grass energy you can't roseanne for grass and discard with Felicity unless you wan't to try a Sableye set-up ala Gyrados.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back