Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TCG Deck Box Tins

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a reliable Pokemon website, (if you want me to post it, I can, I wasn't positive if I was allowed to or not, I have never really started a topic before ^^; ), the Deck Box Tins that were at Origins..well the pictures were on that poster, will include 2 EX Series Booster Packs, and 1 of 4 special cards that are only avaliable in the tins. According to them, they will be released in 2004, and include artwork from previous cards. However, the picture on the site shows a Rayquaza that wasn't on a card, but was one of the picture selections in that survey www.pokemon-tcg.com had on their site a long time ago. I think the Sharpedo Tin I remember from the Origins poster was from that survey as well, so that account of information MAY be wrong.

The point of this whole thing is to let people know what is going to be in them, but also to discuss what the "special" cards are.

Will they be brand new Promos?
or will we get jipped with crummy reprints that are rares turned Holographic, like Salamance and Flygon from the leagues?

What does everyone think?

You are allowed to post the link to PokeSchool.com. ;)

Yeah, those tins have the same pics as that survey we took a while ago. I think that the promos will definately be new ones since it would be kind of retarded to put in a reprint card.

Hey, Flygon is NOT a crummy league promo!!! Anyways it sounds kool, a new tin yayness, i'd still like a koolio deck box though.

Yes, the tins look pwnage, but no new and coming product can compare to the Trainer Kits. A ton of crummy reprints and something new, what could go wrong! :)

Thanks for clearing up the whole link thing, some message boards are really strict on linking to websites. X_X

I personally think the two packs will be FR/LG and HL, at least I hope so anyhow.

Not sure what will be the promos..I am thinking the promos will be a promo version of whatever is the main Pokemon on the tin...so we MIGHT be getting the Meiji Rayquaza Promo!.....actually, somehow I really doubt that, but oh well, I hope is One Promo Per Tin, rather then..RANDOM PROMO in every tin...so I just have to waste money on all four tins, when I'll only use about two, just to get my promo cards. XD

Its a random promo for every tin, and they also include a premium item as I quote "Launching this Fall, these tins will be packed with 2 Ex Series booster packs, a special value added item (premium coin, and / or premium counters, etc.) plus 1 of 4 premium cards (premium cards will be randomly distributed in each tin design)."

I'm wondering if Rook made them. And if they did, which series are they based off of. There is the regular brand which cannot hold cards in dragon shield, and then there is the new brand which is alittle taller and can hold cards in dragon shield. I don't use dragon shield anyways, but it just comes to my mind.

I just want new PROMOS not reprints I'm tired of reprints. I'm going to get all the tins also even thought I won't use but 1 maybe 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back