Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TCG Future Fight Pfalz

icemann

Another community, another town, another set, another metagame! The next stop of the "German Community Tour" will be in Ludwigshafen, near the beautiful Rhine River! On May 15th we will test your skills in the new Modified format featuring EX: Emerald.

Meet the other communities of Germany and challenge our best players in a thrilling "Fight for Honor". We expect some participants from the last World Championships, so show them how to beat their deck strategies.

As seats will be limited, don´t hesitate and preregister now on www.pfaelzer-cup.de.vu , where all information about this event is listed for your information.
All players from abroad are invited, so let´s meet again on May 15th for another pokemon event packed with fun.

Whats up guys? We have 28 Players now 6 from Switzerland but nothing from atoher countries where are all the players the come to the Westfalen CHallenge and to the City Championship in Dortmund come on!

www.pfaelzer-cup.de.vu

Last edited:
Sorry, It is just a long road to germany, and my dad won't drive me again (well, once, but I'll save that for the german nationals =p)

Why want to travel to German Nationals? As it seems at this moment, only residents of Germany are allowed to play. Don´t know if they will change it next week.

you probably mean: only german people can win the trip to worlds 2005...
at least, I hope so, otherwise it would be ridiculous

This is the preliminary rule.
Amigo will post the final rulings for the DM during this week.

@Subjekt: No foreigner is allowed to win the trip, regardless of whether they play or not.

A few of the "traveling" players from other countries (Holland) are suspended.
And we don't like it to travel that far only to watch Pokemon.
So sorry.

Rainbowgym
you don´t must only watch we have a side event for players that was that was not sanctioned and in unlimited or you play the after the event the not sanctioned Team Play tournament that all was not sanctioned so you can play too !

Last edited:
I only like modified, I really don't like unlimited.
We wanted to join German Nationals (at least my kids) but foreigner are excluded.

I hope you will have a nice and competative day, it sounds good and a lot to do, but I'm not coming.
It's to far away for a common visit, sorry.

Icemann it's 500 km one way, and I just traveled that far last weekend (stayed friday overnight in Frankfurt because it's to much on one day)
Last week the kids had holiday, but this week it's normal school.
And I'm not willing to leave at 04.30 (get out of bed on 03.30) to be there on time and get back after midnight.
I'm still tired from this weekend.

Back