Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team Aqua Team Magma List; Does Anyone Know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakespeare

Any guesses?
How many in the set.
Secret cards.
What's in.
What's out.
What's going to be the hot card.
Anything about what might or should be in the set is welcome.

Let the guessing begin.

OH! Has Nintendo annonced if there will be a "count down" to the release with a card a day like Wizards did?

[Edit: Fixed title to fit the post. I got tricked too. :p]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the hot card will be Blaiken EX, and the TV Reporter like cards from Aqua and Magma, and if they ARE realeased, the holo energies, but other than that, I don't see anything else big in this set, maybe Swampy and suicune ex? Hopefully there will be secret cards.

*prays for holo torchis and combuskens ;)*

-MuD

I think the set will have around 100 cards with about 7 EXs. Just my thoughts from what has been seen in past sets.

What's interesting to note is that the Japanese ADV EX 1 set had 132 original cards in it. 47 of them however wound up in Sandstorm, leaving at most 85 cards not released in English. Thing is, Nintendo seems to like 100+ card sets, and I've been told that there will be more than 90 cards in the set... meaning SOMETHING was added to this set.

Hmmmmmmm.....

Nick15 said:
Thing is, Nintendo seems to like 100+ card sets, and I've been told that there will be more than 90 cards in the set... meaning SOMETHING was added to this set.

Hmmmmmmm.....

According to a post with a link on another thread it stated there was 95 cards in the set. So it looks like we have to find out what 5 other cards are, which doesnt include if they put in unknown rares again like with EX Dragon. Guess we will find out a week from Saturday.

Nick15 said:
What's interesting to note is that the Japanese ADV EX 1 set had 132 original cards in it. 47 of them however wound up in Sandstorm, leaving at most 85 cards not released in English. Thing is, Nintendo seems to like 100+ card sets, and I've been told that there will be more than 90 cards in the set... meaning SOMETHING was added to this set.
Hmmmmmmm.....

I posted more details on the other A/M thread, but we know already (from a site that posted the flyers) that there will be 95 cards of which 59 (which matches your spoilers) are Aqua/Magma cards and 14 are trainers. The norwegian site listed also specifies that we will get the Regi-Pokemon and the Castforms and the Crobat (triple poison)family from the latest set.

I would be very surprised if they leave out Entei/Raikou/Suicine. The question is what they are going to do about the other Pokemon EX (Cradily, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert). They have released the basic/stage1 from the Japanse already and there wouldn't be enough space for them anyway. It is a possibility that we won't get these cards since Nintendo in their earlier set have show a reluctance to release unplayable cards.

The Crobat inclusion could be because there is so little grass and psychic in the set. It is possible that they have used the last spots to do something about that?

a and b versions ???? or maybe not (crosses fingers and hopes for not!)

now parallel rares for the foils would be wonderfull

NoPoke said:
a and b versions ???? or maybe not (crosses fingers and hopes for not!)
:rolleyes: O I hope not, I could not beleave they did that. :rolleyes: I will keep my fingers crosses also for the NOT :)

I didn't care for the a and b versions. But what i DID like was some of the "games" that the cards had when scanned with the e reader. Why didn't Nintendo keep doing this??

Thanks to procrastionation_alley, I know a few of the card numbers..

6/95 Aqua's Walrein
7/95 Magma's Aggron
9/95 Magma's Groundon

Which means 8/95 is probably Magma's Claydol..

I did some fooling around, and concluded that, going by what cards were in the set, there were the numbers of the other holos in the set.

1 /95 Aqua's Cacturne
2 /95 Aqua's Crawdaunt
3 /95 Aqua's Kyogre
4 /95 Aqua's Manectric
5 /95 Aqua's Sharpedo
6 /95 Aqua's Walrein
7 /95 Magma's Aggron
8 /95 Magma's Claydol
9 /95 Magma's Groudon
10/95 Magma's Houndoom
11/95 Magma's Torkoal
12/95 Magma's Rhydon

In the japanese ADV 4/5 set, Crobat was a rare holo, so if its in this set, they'd have either made it a rare, or made one of the japanese holos a rare.

Well, yeah, 95 cards garunteed... with a promise of 7 new EX's

we know that some will be
Swampert
Sceptile
Blazekin
Suicune

what about the other 3? I cant recall what other EX's where in the japanese set.... there prolly were.....

Spectreon said:
Well, yeah, 95 cards garunteed... with a promise of 7 new EX's

we know that some will be
Swampert
Sceptile
Blazekin
Suicune

what about the other 3? I cant recall what other EX's where in the japanese set.... there prolly were.....
...i think the other 3 will be the regis :)

GOROY said:
what about Raikou, Entei, and Cradily ex, they were in the Japanese set too.

I think you will get the Legendary dogs, but not the evolved EX Pokemon from the Japanese set (Cradily, Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile). We know from the Norwegian site http://www.pokemon.no/spill/magvsaqu.htm that the Regis will be in the set and the following quote clearly refers to the Pokemon Power of Kyogre EX and Groudon EX.

Også Kyogre og Groudon dukker opp, som ekstremt farlige Pokémon-ex. Begge har usedvanlig kraftige angrep og en usedvanlig PokéBody. Hos begge lyder PokéBody slik: når denne Pokémon er Active, kan hverken Kyogre ex/Groudon ex eller Rayquaza ex angripe

We "know" from posters and the above that we have 59 M/A Pokemon, 14 trainers, 3 energy cards, the castforms (4) and the Crobat family (3). That leaves only 12 spots of which 8 would be taken by the EXs (the 3 dogs, 3 regis, Kyogre, Groudon).

It is of course possible that the last 4 spots will be EX Pokemon, but that would give us 12 and I think that is too many. It would also be strange to have those evolved Pokemon without their lower forms, Nintendo has specifically avoided that in the past. This would also make the set focus better on Magma/Aqua that the new big hitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back