Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

team making

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1c10u5

Looking for a good team

Me and my brother used to always talk strategy, but now he is gone to college and I won't be able to contact him all the time. Don't get me wrong, I will still contact him on facebook and whatnot, but it isn't the same. I was wondering if there were any teams with active forums and such that would be willing to accept me, and for info on the application process.
thx in advance :)

same here!! i dont have anyone i ever play with, and pokegym gets repetitive! though i could make my own and invite like 30 people. get 15 good people on the forum, that should be enough.

i am trying to start a successful team, i am not well known at all, so does anyone have any tips on making a successful team and getting good people on it. thanks in advance

Be an all-around cool person. Once people start to gravitate toward you, you'll be able to freely talk strategy and such with them at events. Then comes playtesting. Then you playtest with THEIR playtesting partners. Eventually you have infiltrated a social network and can throw the idea of a team around :)

well i tried to start one in oregon were i am well known, and i tried to start a team, but no one ever went on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back