Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team Rocket is at Nats

Rocketman

We have all the home base TR players here, Rick, Brent, Dylan, Matt & Demi! So far Team Rocket held it's secret draft last night with 10 players at the java joint. Team Rockrt's own Dylan beats Marsall for the win! We are hoping to do another one later this weekend, thanks to all who played!
Also we have inducted a new member last night, another pto joining the evil organization, one who's accomplishments speak for themselves, Heidi C. from FL! We had not one nay vote from the council of 5!
Today we have lots going on in our first full day here! We'll post more later!
Rick

Rocketman said:
We have all the home base TR players here, Rick, Brent, Dylan, Matt & Demi! So far Team Rocket held it's secret draft last night with 10 players at the java joint. Team Rockrt's own Dylan beats Marsall for the win! We are hoping to do another one later this weekend, thanks to all who played!
Also we have inducted a new member last night, another pto joining the evil organization, one who's accomplishments speak for themselves, Heidi C. from FL! We had not one nay vote from the council of 5!
Rick

Wow, there were more perks to this business than I thought! :thumb:

Rocketman said:
Rick

I'm Jealous! The Feraligatr got a hug and I have to wait till next month!:wink:

I want to personally welcome Ms Heidi C into Team Rocket.
I could not make Nationals my plans got sidetracked.
Caleb and I tried our very best. See all of you guys later

Rick we need to expand TR Houston :p
I am the only member of TR Houston and I am all alone!!!

TINA

Oh well, at least a Team Rocket member won the MUTANT DRAFT hrhrhr :thumb:

Patriarch said:
Oh well, at least a Team Rocket member won the MUTANT DRAFT hrhrhr :thumb:
Well done, my evil apprentice!
Sorry Tina, but there are no plans to expand TR in Houston at this time.
Rick

I never got a vote. Am i not still part of the evil team rocket lolol

seriously, heidi is the best- you made a good choice Rick.

And thanks so much for the promo- you da man bro"

~john

Hey what about me ??? :tongue: Then again a Feraligatr in a TR evil organization...:eek:

Congrats to Demi for getting a trip. It was great seeing you there and look forward to seeing you next month.

Well, Jeff, we'll put it up before the " Board of Directors" for a vote........ROTFL!!! TR, pm me with your votes please!
Votes for 'gatr......
Votes for Bliz.......
Votes for Lawman....
Results will be updated as the votes roll in!
Wow, really it does my black heart good to see the growth of my evil empire!
Long Live Team Rocket!
Trips won by TR at Nats:
Misty's Magic ( Demi) 10 & un. wins her first trip to worlds!
Ratatat Matt (Matthew L) 11-14, who made it at 17th, but because of a DQ not getting entered before the T16, so Matt make it and beats the #1 seed Jeffy. Jeffy then eats one of matt's cards! Ha!
Squritle.......'bout time! GJ Steven! You beat an old nemisis and made a new friend!
And props to the Sniper who ko's 19 pokes and doesn't take a prize! That is TR to the max! :)
Thanks guys, you make it fun!
Rick

Last edited:
It was John that had to play the SD match with the ShedSTALL deck??? Jeepers, was his patience ever tested then! LOL See ya all at Worlds. Any room in the evil empire for a lawyer??? :biggrin: (I do criminal DEFENSE work...does that qualify?)

Keith

Updated Keith.
However i should point out that to be anything more than a minion, you must have won at least 1 preimer event ( not a pre release).
Rick

What if I waive my retainer fee??? :lol: Considering that I usually Judge most premier events anymore...I guess I will remain minion for life!

Keith

Lawman said:
It was John that had to play the SD match with the ShedSTALL deck??? Jeepers, was his patience ever tested then! LOL See ya all at Worlds. Any room in the evil empire for a lawyer??? :biggrin: (I do criminal DEFENSE work...does that qualify?)

Keith

Tested patients?!?! Try taking like 19 prizes- AND LOSING!!! lolol Could smell my hair burning it was so frustrating.

I think we were close to 40 minutes over time!!! Just nuts!

Seven words- ATM ICE FTW! No kidding, already one in there! NEVER dealing w/ that nonsense again my piason .

Missed you this weekend Keith, look forward to seeing you in cali. my friend. 1st rounds on me :)

And major congrats to Demi- wtg!!!

~john

ps, no need to vote Rick- Jeff , ken and Keith are ALL rocket material ;)

the_sniper said:
~john

ps, no need to vote Rick- Jeff , ken and Keith are ALL rocket material ;)
Well, thats good enough for me! Look for membership cards, hopefully before worlds!
ken and Keith, I need to know what premier events you have won, so I can assign rank.pm me.
Rick

Back