Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team Texas at Worlds

MrMeches

With all the other Posts.. Team Texas will be well represented at Worlds so I was wondering if we should have our own Shirts made up? Can do it as a collective group and have the same design! Whaddya Think Team Texas!

Just don't ask me for design Ideas.. maybe some TT ppl can thinjk of something Great and Wonderful!

Trent and I will be at Worlds. He has to make it throught the Grinder though Yuck. I was blessed enough
to win a trip. I'm in if the rest of the crew wants to do shirts. Professor Chris had a pretty cool idea.
He had a graphic/picture which was cropped into the outline of the state of Mississippi. Also
Banging Box had some nice ones made for Team Chicago. Just some ideas.

In all fairness, the Team Texas design should include a picture of the player who put Texas on the Pokemon map... BILL Marley.

Last edited:
Team Florida's are pretty cool. They're jersey style with "Team Florida" on the front, and each person's sn and they're choice of number on the back

I don't care what you guys wear
as long as Team Oklahoma (I wish there was one) gets to crush you guys

lol
just kidding

but I do agree with Johnny
except my shirt should have a picture of teh Patriarch on it

everyone could just have shirts that say team pokemon and then where they are from underneath that

just remember this is not the north or south or east or west against each other. Its the pokemon family coming together for a huge party/renuion for some major fun.

Us Texans can whoop y'all's butts. LOL
Even though I'm not part of Team Texas and won't be at Worlds. I'll be rooting for my fellow Texans.

Well, I wouldn't root for um' because by the time you start rooting for them they'll be sent home,because Oklahoma is coming.

Make it a white T-Shirt, with a picture of the favorite pokemon of each deck that each player of Team Texas is playing. Like, Patriarch's favorite pokemon is Shiftry, so put a Shiftry on the shirt, and MP Birch's favorite pokemon is (I'm assuming on this one) Tyrogue, so put that on there...etc. etc.

I'm not a member of Team Texas, but that's my relatively worthless opinion, so there. Take it or leave it.
~Wooper

Team Tacky rules. . .

me, Roy, and Johnny
HOW MUCH MORE SKILL CAN YOU GET IN TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA????

well, you could add Soles

Back