Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TechPoleon (DP-On)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewDioxin

hello all.

basic strategy:

to spread damage/board control with Empo (MD) and Lvl X,grab techs for whatever is ailing me.Azelf and 'dol help with that along with 4 bebe's.would like to fit in a 1/1 Luxray as well for AMU/Two and Kingdra weakness.

thanks for the suggestions.

Pokes:20
3/2/3/1 Empo
2/2 Claydol
1/1 Zam
1/1 D'Noir
1 Phione
1 Pachi
1 Azelf LA

Energy:15
4 Call
11 Agua

Trainers:8
4 candy
2 Warp point
2 Night Maintenance

Supporters:17
3 Bucks
3wager
3 roseanne
4 bebe
2 felicity
2 Cynthia

again thank you for any suggestions/help

Last edited:
Hello, DrewDioxin, and welcome back to the game.

For your deck, 4 PP aren't needed. Besides, if you follow my fixes, you already have something that adds 10 damage to your attacks! So, add these cards in:

1 Bebe's
1 Roseanne's
1 Water
1 Warp Point

Now, take out the Premier Ball, the Felicity's, and the Oak's. Add in:

4 Buck's Training
2 Cynthia's Hope

Buck's and Cynthia's are new cards coming out in LA. Buck's lets you draw 2 cards and all your attacks do 10 more damage. Cynthia's shuffles your hand into your deck, and draw 4 new cards, BUT if one of your Pokemon were just KO'd, you draw 8 cards instead.

thanks arceus,I will definately look into those cards when they are released.as for the bebe,i know i need 4 but I only have 3 right now.

charchar:I know i need claydol,but I don't have any,should have added that somewhere.

I agree with Charchar that, once you get Claydol, use them. Absolutly. It's amazing. So, when you get it, I'd do this:

-1 Phione
-1 Wager
-1 Omanyte
-1 Water

For the 2-2 Claydol.

Interesting. I'd take out the Pachi and Phione for a Chatot and a Spiritomb. I'd redo the Supporter line, but it does look pretty good.

Trainers/Supporters (25):

Bebe's Search x4
Professor Oak's Visit x4
Roseanne's Research x4
Rare Candy x4
Cynthia's Feelings x2
Warp Point x2
Night Maintenance x2
Moonlight Stadium x2

I think I'd also take out the 1-1 Zam line for a 1-1 Palkia Lv.X line, and take out a Water Energy and the final Trainer slot for a 1-1 Mantine tech, because with Mantine and Moonlight in play, all your Pokemon have Free Retreat other then Palkia, which has 1 Retreat. You really only should use Restructure when Palkia Lv.X is Active.

Good luck!

alakaZAM,and if you don'thave anything constructive,why didn't you bother posting?

Arceus: thanks a bunch for the kind words,it seems you are a pretty constant poster on my deck for some reason haha.

I tryed out the mantine before,but I will try it again.I used the zam simply for opposing claydols because it stops there draws and feeds my claydol ability. I will give your decklist a shot this saturday at br's and see how it goes.you mind pm'ing a list of what a build of your might look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back