Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Techs that can borrow Blissey's boosts?

Jayson

Clefable DP can pop up for a surprise metronome with the new Clefairy SW.

Dodrio MT can snipe to soften up looming threats or finish off Pokemon that retreated before Blissey could take them down.

What else is there? What have you tried? What works, what doesn't?

I tried Claydoll HP ... no kidding! My thought was that Claydoll could spread for one energy if I ever needed it ... and if I managed to get a psychic energy on him then I could then use a boost to get his second attack for suprise damage against psychic weak foes. It worked well a few times in testing but not so much in actual games.

Delcatty EX ... usually upstream does the trick but if you get the T2 60 that can sometimes end games right there.

Just about anything with colorless energy costs is a canidate. I was thinking that Amphrose could even use boost if you really needed to ... along with one electrical energy of course.

Garchomp and Nidoqueen d both have :colorless:colorless:colorless attacks. Of the two, nidoqueen seems the more likely to be a tech for a Blissey based deck. Garchmp does have free retreat though, but so does Dodrio which is probably a better choice tech card.

Played a Octilliary this weekend with Chancey. I actually used the Boost on the First attack that help ko a Magmotar. It is first attack was only CC (2 colorless), but turned the game just the same.

CC 30, Does additonal 30 if special energy attached, discard the special energy. or something like that.)

Again I ran a BLissey/ Holon WP based deck the Octilliary was just to get at Bench, the boostable first attack isn't really abusing the boost nrg.

Back