TENNESSEE STATE POKEMON CHAMPIONSHIPS

TNLG Games- Rivergate
2064 Gallatin Road North
Madison, TN 37115
(615) 859-TNLG

http://www.tnlg.net/
More details to come!!

10 am reg time...play to start at 11:15 at the latest

(Everyone loves pokeballs and I am giving some away...the little foam ones from Toys R Us)
The bold Orange is for Keith, Rick and all the Vol fans east of the Tennessee river.
The bold blue is for us normal folks in Memphis, Murfreesboro and Kentucky
more later!!!

Last edited:
Already asked off and have been putting off way too much homework. Maybe this will be the year I have a respectable showing at States...?

Naaaah...

Who all is coming?????

Lets here some shouts from East TN, Middle TN, West TN, Kentucky! Alabama!!...anyone else !!!

Hey gang...To keep up with everything happening in Middle and West Tennessee Pokemon, join Pokemon Memphis and Pokemon Nashville on Facebook...

More people access facebook than the 'Gym..(for now!!)...so Rick and I keep things updated there quite frequently.

many of us will be hanging out at TNLG on Friday night playtesting and running 8man drafts. Come on by and get in on the fun.

Rick

What time will you guys close up shop on friday? Saint Louis is coming, but we're not leaving home until 5pm.

we will go til the owner says LEAVE!

Oh yeah...come by Friday night for 8 man drafts....get in the lottery for those last minute Mewtwo EX's!!

$20 for 6 packs (5 for play- 1 into prize pool)

Also.. I have 27 of the Toys R Us Pokeballs to give out at the event!! They are like little stress balls...6 different types!!

Back