Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Texas Battle Road Reports

Rew

Well out from school again, yay!Didn't sleep Thursday because I went to a lock-in. I didn't think I'd have my game. Well to my point I played my horrible Raieggs list.

Fort Worth:

Round One: Electrivire(???)
Turn two Raichu FTW! He had a lone Elekid.
1-0

Round 2: Espeon Shiftry ex
Psyloop kills Exeggutor... I got a bad start he got an ok one and I lost that game.
1-1

Round Three: New Kid
Well he did good for his first time playing, gave me a good game. I won.
2-1

Round 4: Metanite
Kid didn't get anything out, he lost.
3-1

OMG 4th seed!

Semi-Finals vs Hitmonchan93's Raieggs
I got a better start and ended up winning. He said he made a few misplays.

Finals vs Dragonite ex/Gardevior ex d
I got a fantastic start and ended up winning dragonite didn't stand a chance.

Rew owns Fort Worth
-------------------------------------------------------

Garland

Round one: Trevyn(INfernape-Blaziken)
He got lucky and got an infernape out and owned me.
0-1

Round 2: Some weird deck
He got out a dusclops didn't play the new guy in it, I win.
1-1

Round Three: Metanite
Bad start one opponent's side. Turn 4'ed.
2-1

Didn't make top cut...
--------------------------------------------------------

Lewisville

Round 1: New Kid
I was like this looks like a theme deck, it wasn't but he hasn't been playing since 01 so he did ok. Drew a few prizes off of me.
1-0

Round two: Hitmonchan93, Raieggs.
He made a misplay in the front of the game i had a pikachu on my bench with metal on it and a castform active, he had Raichu with 2 metals and a DRE and uses Metallic Thunder discarding the two metals. I KO his Raichu with mine and end up winning with that.
2-0

Round 3: Baldy(Shiftry)
He oudln't get ny energy and I get everthing I wanted. Dark is weak to fighting so Exeggutor just owns this deck.
3-0

Round four: Trevyn's Infernape
Hey now, it's my turn this time. He made a few misplays and ended up losing because of a con flip and cursed stone to his Blazikens, he should of Briney's a Blaziken instead of Infernape last minute. I win.
4-0

Finals

Game 1: Andy Boy Wonder Meyers(Metanite)
He wins I got a bad start and didn' get out anything.

Game 2: Turn 3'ed, Owned castforwm

Game 3: Owned, I lost.

Rew's coming back in Texas guys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mesquite

Round 1: Bye
I just sat around, I was like this helps my resistance... GREAT!!!!

Round 2: Mitchell's Dragonite/Gardevior...
I got a really bad start, but I ended up Ko'ing his Dragonite ex and being able to play my trainers, I cursed stoned him and his gardevior ended up getting koed with my numerous split bombing. I ko'ed two pokemon while trying to ko Garde so 6 prizes FTW!!!

Round 3: Josh, Gardevior delta swarmage deckish delcatty banaza deck(I made the name, it's better than anyone elses, also called GDSDDBD.dec)
He had me but he couldn't get anything out the last few minutes of the game I ko his Magneton to bench him.

Round 4: Boy Wonder
Lost... nuff said...
3-1

Top Cut: Andy

REMATCH!!!

Match 1
He got a good start, and I ended up playing with a bad one...

Match 2
He couldn't get any metagross out, I mettalic thungder to death him and win.

Match 3
Ends on time with his favor I ko a metagross and he k's my raichu.

I'll post more later.

Pros:
Getting Top Cut in 3 of the 4.
John for letting my mom borrow cards.
Mom for playing and doing decent.
Birch for letting my mom borrow cards on Monday.
Brothers for not having war at home after it was done.
Me for having one last year in seniors.
Grandma for getting rid of my brothers for lewisville.

Cons:
Cameron for being not top, that's 4 out of 5 times I stopped him from getting top.
And losing to Andy twice(Mesquite and Lewisville)

Last edited:
you had to beat me didn't you man.... in out last game I could of came and ko'ed your castform, dre to exeggutor... i should of.

I talked bad about you and Andy? Who told you that? I don't remember that. If I came off bad, that's just me being dissappointed with myself. I was just mad at myself that I didn't make a final decision on Masters and me misplaying against you 2 times. That just gets to me. :/ When I said I hate you that was just a joke. I didn't mean that. Whatever though, good job.

well my mom said you were talking bad about Andy with george but i guess that was what she heard, she's crazy anyways xD

I wasn't. I was talking about miscellanous things and stupid stuff I did in past tournaments, and stuff like who would you have on your all-star card team if we team battles at Worlds.

I was there with them when they were talking. He talked about his misplays . Mostly what he said was that he wished he had played masters so his points didn't go down and how he wanted a chance at winning a Victory Medal card. I told him that he might have done well in masters today. I have been simple amazed with your comeback after laying off for awhile. So hope everyone has fun and see you guys at A-Kon.

I'm not going to A-Kon.... and ok, i understand, from what my mom said it was bad. took it off my cons ;)

I'm going to Houston this weekend because there's two and my mom really doesn't want to spend 70 dollars to play pokemon for a few hours.... and also because my mom said so. Last but not least, I have my promo from North Texas. Oklahoma will come next if not San Antonio.I kinda want to get a Rating but Andy's prolly right I have to do really good.

its 20 dollars =/

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

well for 2 people

Last edited:
Full Membership (ages 13+) $55
Child's Membership (ages 6-12) $15
Children under 5 - Free (We do have a Children's programming area for children aged 2 to 11(ish), with 4 hr blocks of time allowable for signing up a child so the parent can have some fun.)
FRIDAY ONLY: $35 - incl. program book, e-newsletter, & goodie bag (if any remain) (includes concert admission)
SATURDAY ONLY: $35 - incl. program book, e-newsletter, & goodie bag (if any remain) (includes special event admission)
SUNDAY ONLY: $20 (shorter day)- includes program book, (if supplies last)
Game Fee: $10 / Day I think doesn't apply if you get the badge.

please note pre reg is over.

everything is on www.A-Kon.com

Hotel Room = $30-40/ person yet unknown. last year it was 32/person
food = $10/day

Good Job Robbie Boy see ya when i see ya hopefully at Plano Battle Roads t'll be fun and congratulations for your battle roads win at FW.

Back