Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

the begining of the past.

drugenalmighty

it was around three in the morning and jt hadnt been able to sleep a wink all night so he decided to get up and check on his new baby pochyena. As he began down the stairs he heard a loud scream like the sound of a crying baby kangastan. He immadietly bolted out of his house and into his front yard to discover a furiously enraged kangaskan mother fighting a shiny alakazam controled by a dark looking figure that was holding the mothers baby. jt did not have the slightest idea what was going on much less what to do. so he ran back into his house and grabed up a greatball and ran back he then trew the ball and said "go ravager!" an absol apeared from the ball and jt immediatly instructed it to strike the alakazam with phyco cut. the absol ran at the alakazam with the spike on the side of its head begening to glow, the man controling the alakazam instructed it to use double team wich led to the absol striking the wrong alakazam. then the alakazam used phychic and knocked the absol away the absol got back up like the phychic had no afect at all the absol then used dark pulse wich visiously rocked the alakazam. the dark looking trainer then said "i do not have time for this childs play, alakazam return" the alakazam flew back into its ultraball the trainer then said "finish up rhyperior" he threw a premierball then out came a monstrous rhyperior the absol right away atacked it with flame thrower. the rhyperior just shruged it off like nothing and used magnitude wich then ko'ed absol. the dark trainer then said "my work here is done return rhyperior" he then threw a letter at jts feet and disapered into the night.
jt ran over to rvager and returned him to his ball, he then calmed the kangaskan down and walked it over to the pokemon ranch down the street. once he got to the ranch a ranch officer ran towards him and demanded for him to put his hands in the air and release the kangaskan. he began to aproch the officer trying to explain what happened but the officer was in no mood to here stories and shot him with a taser gun. jt instantly shook in pain and passed out.

this is my first time actually writing something so weather you like it or not do tell.

Back