Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Begining

GTA_Navarr

It was noon and the city was dark. Rescye knew something was wrong. Something was seriously wrong. There was no Rain, no clouds, but it was twelve noon and no sun. They had been wondering when it would happen, but they never expected it to happen so soon. Many thought it was the end of the world, but Rescye knew better. It wasn’t the end of the world. It was only the beginning.

:pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball:

Just a tip. Write longer Chapters. And if you only get so much done because of time/events then leave a note.

Steel Pikachu Out.

Metal Master said:
Just a tip. Write longer Chapters. And if you only get so much done because of time/events then leave a note.

Steel Pikachu Out.
Sorry about that. That was just the Intro. I have some short chapters and some long chapters. I have quite a few done already. I think I will post one a day. At the begingin, alot of Chapters are small, so bear with me.

:pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball:

Rescye knew what was going on. By the way everyone else was acting, you would have thought that he was the only one that knew what was going on. People were running around, screaming, some were going into the shops and maxing out their credit cards, others were holding up signs stating that it was the Apocalypse. Rescye went over to Anne’s house. Anne had been his Girl Friend since they were 10 years old, the two of them were now 14, and were ready to go out into the world. Rescye had been long awaiting the time that he would be able to travel with the one he loved most, but little did he know, that it would be so soon.

Chapter 2: Travel

“Anne!” Rescye said. Anne woke up abruptly. She was still in her nightgown. “Anne!” “What is it Rescye?” “Have you looked outside recently?” Anne got out of bed, and came over to the window where Rescye was. She looked outside and saw that the sky was Pitch Black. “Rescye, What has happened?” “We have no time to talk about it now. You need to get dressed and come out here so that we can leave.” “Leave? Where are we going?” “Not now!” said Rescye; he was beginning to get impatient, “Just hurry!” Anne closed the drapes and started getting dressed. ‘I wonder where Rescye is going to take me,’ Anne thought to herself. She had never traveled outside of the city before, and by the sound of Rescye’s voice. They were going away, far, far, away.
:pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball:

Anne came outside; all she had were the clothes she had just put on. “Anne, we need to go back inside to your room. We have to get you packed, because, we probably aren’t coming back.” “We aren’t? Why not?” “We do not have time to talk about it now. We must hurry.” Anne and Rescye went back inside. They went straight to Anne’s room, ignoring Anne’s parents in the living room. “Anne, you will need to pack lots of clothes, that is all you will really need, I have two sleeping bags and a tent for us to share while we are away.” “Rescye, won’t you please tell me what is going on?” “I can’t at this moment, but when the time comes, I will tell you.” Once Anne had her clothes packed and was ready to go, they went into the living room to say goodbye to Anne’s parents. The parents were a bit uneasy letting Anne travel off with Rescye, but they agreed that what Anne thought was best. They bided each other farewell, and Rescye and Anne headed off.

Chapter 4: To Mauville

:pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball: :pokeball:“So Rescye, where are we going?” “I will tell you when it is time Anne. You need to be a little more patient, but for now, we are going to Mauville.” Anne and Rescye had lived in Slateport. They new each other since they were kids, and Anne could tell that something bad was probably going to happen. They started up the route that leads to Mauville, going through the thick grass and watching Pokémon Dodge across the field. There was a Bridge overhead, but it was only for people with Bicycles. As they walked, Anne saw a Plusle sitting there on the side of the route, staring at the river beside of it. Anne thought about Rescye’s first Pokémon, how he had grown to love it. It was given to him by his grandpa, who had passed away just last year. Anne was sure that Rescye had brought it.

Back