Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Beginning of Pokemon updated 5/1/10

meisadude

Yeah... maybe I'll start it again later, but here's the first story.

Volume 1; Chapter 1
THE BEGINNING OF POKEMON

BECOMING PRIME

"Yes! Haha!" Kyle exclaimed as he drew the card to start his turn. He had auburn hair and was currently wearing dark blue shorts and a green t-shirt with a Timer Ball on the front. He is fourteen years old and is currently in third place of the world championships 2011. The card he just drew is Ampharos Prime. On the bench he has two Hoothoots, a Growlithe, and a Quilava. Active is a Flaafy.

ALMOST HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD AT THIS EXACT MOMENT...

BOOM!!! a meteorite the size of Rhode Island crashes into the middle of the Sahara Desert. Shortly after its crash, the green glow that was around it fades into the night.

BACK IN AMERICA...

Right as he places Ampharos Prime on Flaafy (and hundreds of people just happen to evolve their Pokemon, or place a basic at this exact moment. What are the odds?) the meteorite strikes. "Ahhh!" Kyle's opponent sighs as he sees the cause of Kyle's outburst. Just then something strange happens. The Ampharos card (and many other Pokemon cards all around the world) give off a brilliant flash of light. Suddenly, the other battler is staring at a real live Pokemon! (And many others around the planet). Not short after, chaos breaks loose.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Yeah it's short, but hey, it works. I'm probably going start a few different stories and add chapters to them now and then.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

VOLUME 2; CHAPTER 1
CLIMATE:

TROPICAL

"Go, Infernape!" a short, athletic boy shouted, sending out the fire monkey.

"Beedrill, likewise." his opponent, a taller, not as athletic boy calmly stated besides the large type disadvantage.

-Ha, I got this!- Jared, the athletic boy thought.

"That, my dear friend is where you're wrong."

"What!?! A psychic! Get outa my head!" Jared shouted. However, Roger, the psychic, smirked as his distraction perfectly worked. Jared failed to notice the Beedrill shooting towards Infernape with a Twineedle attack.

"EeeeEeeeEEEEEE!" Infernape screeched as the attack struck him and inflicted poison.

"Drat. Infernape, use Fire Blast!" Infernape fired a small fire ball at Beedrill which made no attempt to dodge but a veil of light surrounded it meaning it used safeguard. The fire ball struck, exploding into a shape that strongly resembled a stick figure without a head. Beedrill looked as if it was in a bit of pain, but stayed hovering in the air.

Suddenly, a greenish-yellow glow surrounded Beedrill, signaling its swarm ability was taking effect. The greenish-yellow glow was soon replaced by a red glow, which slowly came into the air and took the form of a baton. Beedrill turned into a beam of light, and returned into its Pokeball to be replaced by the ladybug Pokemon Leidan.

"Infernape, Fire Blast again!" again, the ape launched a fire ball from its mouth which grew in size as it flew towards its target. This time however, Infernape found that it missed completely as the fire ball soared right under Leidan, who had moved up.

Leidan then flew towards Infernape and bit it hard on the arm as it used Bug Bite. It then proceeded to take Infernapes held Oran Berry and eat it, to effect however, as Leidan hadn't been damaged yet. Just then, Infernapes Blaze ability came into effect do to poison. It was feeling really mad as it was just about to eat the Oran Berry.

"Grrrrr! Infernape, Fire Punch!" Infernapes fist caught fire and struck Leidan in the chest, sending it reeling back to the other side of the beach. It then proceeded to knock Infernape out with a Signal Beam attack, the multicolored beam striking Infernape dead in the face.

Jared, the Climate Leader of the Tropics came forward and handed the Tropic badge to Roger, who then walked away.

END OF STORY

Just for a little info, this story isn't just going to be battling, but that's what the first chapter was.

For the Climate Challenge, each leader is allowed one Pokemon, and the challenger two, however, the challenger isn't allowed to swap in the middle of battle. The challenger doesn't know the Leaders Pokemon, as they switch between matches, but the Leaders Pokemon all resemble the area they lead.

Also, didn't know if swarm and stuff like that was transferred over by Baton Pass, but in this story it is (so far). If anybody has any objection to this (and reasonable proof) then I will make sure not to put it any other stories. And just telling me it doesn't work like in the games isn't proof, cause I don't feel like taking the time to test it out.

Last edited:
Volume 1; Chapter 2
THE BEGINNING OF POKEMON

CHAOS

The world erupted into screaming, unbelief, and wonder. No one knows about the meteor, as the strange energy that caused people to change into Pokemon also rendered it invisible to radar and human eyes.

Kyle and the other 100 some people at that tournament are grabbed by security and sent to a research lab in the next city. Once there, Kyle is examined and put into the intensive care room at the hospital. Not knowing how to control his new powers, Kyle accidentally fires a blast of electricity at the heart rate monitor. "-Heh, whoops-" Kyle said, but it came out (to humans) as "Phary, am!"

Eighteen. I would be eighteen today. Kyle thinks to himself. After the freak accident roughly four years ago, all the Pokemon were sent to a special preserve in either Australia or Antarctica, depending on the Pokemons nature. Both preserves also went quite a ways into the sea also, to allow for the water Pokemon to be able to swim around a lot.

Kyle was sent to Australia, and is currently sitting on a fallen tree by a river. His friend Max, a Kangaskahn, wasn't anywhere in sight, although they had planned on meeting there for the past week in celebration of Kyle's birthday. "-S-sorry I'm late, Kyle.-"

"-Took ya long enough! I thought you had fallen in a Grimer pit or somethin'!-"

"-Yeah well, I got held back in a battle, but it was all worth it. Look what I got you.-" With that, Max threw off the scarf that was covering something he had pulled from his pouch.

"-No way!-" Kyle exclaimed upon seeing the Light Ball in his friends gigantic hands. He took it and put it in the little bag all the Pokemon were given when they agreed to come to the preserve.

"-Why don't you...-" FWUMP FWUMP FWUMP! Both Pokemon looked up and saw helicopter flying above. "-What the...-" Both Pokemon started to run after it, since helicopters, let a lone humans, were a rare sight in Pokemon preserves.

When they got to where the chopper landed, they were met with a large group of Pokemon, also wanting to find out what was going on. There was a man standing in front of the group, and seemed to be waiting, as he was glancing at his watch every so often.

After about five minutes after Kyle and Max arrived he began to talk:

"Now, first of all, we all know that I can't understand what you all say, so don't bother objecting. OK, I'm just going to make this short and to the point. Due to the population increase (Pokemon created eggs of their basic forms by concentrating their power into a good sized rock, and turning it into an egg), we are now turning this preserve into a full scale... SAFARI ZONE!!!!! Because of Pokemon coming to life, our top scientists have created Poke balls. If you are caught, you are to obey your captor. Good bye."

Despite what the man had said at first, all the Pokemon started complaining, arguing, and in some cases, crying. The man just got in his helicopter and started to leave.

"-Oh no you don't!-" a Manectric said. It started gathering electricity in its fur to fire a Thunderbolt at the chopper. "-No!-" Kyle cried and tackled the Manectric with a Take Down attack.

"-Grrrr, you let 'im get a way! You're gonna regret this!-" he said, and started charging electricity again, but this time aiming at Kyle...

END

Alright, another installment to the first story, but I don't think it matters, cause I haven't gotten any replies yet...

People don't necessarily leave comments, but I hate it when they don't. As of now, I have no idea who's reading my story, and it's really annoying, but you just have to keep going.

BTW, if Kyle is an Ampharos, why would he care about a Light Ball? It's a Pikachu only item after all.

This story is to a great start. I would like to read more and see what happens to the new safari zone. Good job so far.
~Cyber~

Wow. This is the first time I've seen anyone use Rhode Island as a unit of measurement. I can just imagine someone saying, "I swear, it was two-and-a-half Rhode Island's long!" lol

The plot looks interesting so far. Wanted to type more, but ran out of time, might edit later.

Also, you don't need to attach a name to each attack a pokémon does. In a trainer battle, commands will obviously be yelled out, but remember that the attack is a name given to a certain pattern of movement, not the movement itself. For instance, instead of saying "he tackled him with a Take Down attack," you could say, "he tackled the manectric, knocking them both to the ground." Not much of a difference, but the second gives a bit more of a mental image of what is happening, and the strength and method of the attack. Describing it instead of labeling it will make battles much clearer, especially in the wild where pokémon do not assign names to their movements.

We're all pokemon fans here, we know most of the attacks, so a little description of how you interpret the attack will help keep us on the same page. If we do not know the attack or do not know how it is performed (Quick - what does octazooka do? Does everyone agree on what it looks like?), then a description of it will be much more helpful than the name.

@Pikamaster: Ok thanks. Light Ball is only for Pikachu? Oh, my bad. I guess he'll just have to use it somehow else (or maybe that was the plan, Kyle just didn't want to upset Max as he had to fight that powered up Pika :wink:)

@CyberManectric EX: Thanks!

@LegendaryLugia: OK? I didn't try to make it funny, but OK. If you were wondering, yes Kyle is using my version of EmberSpark (Maybe I should get it copywrited so the next story I have someone use my deck in they'll have to ask me or owe me moneys :rolleyes:)

@YellowFire7: Ha! It's a new legendary breakthrough! Inches, Feet, Yards, Miles, Rhode Islands! More ideas to make more moneys!!! (don't worry, you thought of it, so I guess I can split- me: 70% you: 30% :lol:)
Thanks for the ideas about the attack thing. Don't think I'll go back and change what I have so far, but I'll make sure to do that next time. Your last paragraph gave me an idea for a comical, one chapter short story just for you! (and others needing funny in their lives [hoping I can make it funny :biggrin:[)

Next chapter is gonna have to be posted later (I wasted all my time replying to everybody) but maybe I'll have it up tomorrow. Thanks guys!

Actually the meteor lost the kid the game :biggrin:.

VOLUME 1; CHAPTER 3
THE BEGINNING OF POKEMON

WHAT NOW?

Manectric fired his stored energy at Kyle. This was the first time Kyle had been in battle with an electric pokemon, and although he knew he was resistant to other electric type attacks, a high-powered attack from Manectric is gonna hurt. Or so he thought...

The bolt of electricity struck Kyle but he didn't feel anything. Actually, although he didn't believe it to be possible, it seemed as though the damage he inflicted on himself while attacking Manectric earlier seemed to fade.

"-WHAT!? HE WITHSTOOD MY ATTACK!!!-" Manectric seemed beside himself with anger. It's only ground type pokemon that Manectric feared, but now he might be adding a new pokemon to his short list.

Kyle raised his fist back and struck out at Manectric as his hand became engulfed in flames. Manectric reeled back from the attack, obviously feeling the hit despite an Ampharos's fairly weak physical attack power.

"-Bah, you and your dirty tricks! How do you like this!-" Manectric bore his fangs and lunged at Kyle crunching down with magnificent force on his arm. Suddenly, another helicopter could be heard in the distance.

"-Wha! Their here already! Run children, hide!-" several of the mother pokemon could be heard encouraging their offspring back into their dens.

"-Kyle! We gotta get outa here!-" Max exclaimed, then ran off.

"-Oh no you don't! I'm not finished with you, take this!-" Manectric again attacked Kyle with his fangs, but this time coating them with ice. When he bit down, the ice shattered causing more damage than usual. It also didn't help that he bit down on the same spot he previously attacked, causing even more damage. On top of all that, the shards from the ice froze the air around Kyle's arm encasing it in ice. Manectric then ran off.

Kyle tried to run, but the ice and considerable pain he was in prevented him from moving to fast.
"Daddy, look, look! Right there! You see, you see! A hurt pokemon just ready to go home with me so it can feel all better!" a little girl no more than the age of eight exclaimed to her father, the pilot. She was sitting in the passenger seat. The large compartment behind her was filled to the brim with other kids, only with one pokeball each. The pokemon she was referring to is, of course, Kyle.

"Alright, looks good enough to me." the girls father said. He really didn't want to come, not believing/caring about all this "mumbo jumbo goin on". The only reason he came was so that he could finally fly a helicopter for the first time after receiving his license three years ago.

He landed the chopper and his daughter ran off, pokeball in hand.

And that's the end of another chapter. Hope y'all really weren't expecting me to put what happens to Kyle in this chapter, I tend to be one that likes cliffhangers (except when I'm reading. I know, I know. Hypocrisy. Well, Bah Humbug. Hope you liked it!

Yeah, poor Kyle, but not in the way you expect :wink:

VOLUME 1; CHAPTER 4
THE BEGINNING OF POKEMON

LOSING A FRIEND

By the time Max had gotten to the log where he and Kyle were talking what seemed like hours ago, he noticed that Kyle wasn't with him. "Oh no! He probably can't move very fast after that battle wore him out!" Max thought, looking back. He then decided to run back to help him. Little did he know, Kyle hadn't actually moved at all. In fact...
"-Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh-" Kyle moaned as he opened his eyes. He couldn't figure out where he was at first, but then it came flooding back to him. The battle, the immense pain, the helicopter, and then the blackness. He soon noticed that he couldn't hear anything. Or rather, he heard a lot. The WUMP WUMP of the chopper mixed with the THUMP THUMP of heavy footfalls as his friend Max came running towards him.

He looked around and realized that helicopter was no longer airborne. It was sitting on the ground, its blades still spinning as it had just landed. Two people stepped out, a man and a little girl, each holding on to their hats as the wind from the chopper threw their hair everywhere. After they stepped out, a group of kids followed spreading out to find more pokemon.

The girl and the man came over to Kyle with a pokemon medikit to heal Kyle, so that he would feel better in his pokeball when he was caught.
"Heh, these pokemon won't know what hit em'!" one of the other boys thought as he entered a cave. He soon saw firelight ahead, around a corner. He rounded the corner, spotted his target, and threw his only pokeball. "Blaze!" the pokemon cried out in alarm as he was struck.

"Alright Daddy! I'm ready to catch him!" the little girl told her dad.

"Ok, just make it quick, everybody else is waiting for us."

The girl threw the pokeball. Max ran out of the forest, which just happened to be where Kyle had fainted. Max shouted out in alarm. He ran forward. He thrust him arm forward in a quick punching attack to smash the ball. He was a little to fast. The pokeball hit his arm, which was just enough to trigger the opening. Max was too surprised to react. The ball locked shut with only a short struggle. Max was caught. Everything was happening in slow-mo to Kyle, as he was still in a daze. Enough so, that he couldn't bring him to react.

The little looked disappointed at first, but then realized the bigger pokemon might be stronger, and her face lit up in delight. Her and her dad climbed back into the chopper and started to lift off. After getting into the air and flying about fifty feet up and over, a giant waBOOM! was heard and a streak of silver shot threw the sky, going faster than the speed of sound.

"-Not my friends you don't!-" the Metagross said, aiming to grab the tail of the chopper. He had previously used agility after seeing his friends in trouble. Unfortunately, he was still too slow. Seeing the Metagross coming, the kid sent out his Blaziken, ordering it to use Blaze Kick. It dove down and struck Metagross in the face, causing it to veer off course and smash into the mountain.

The Blaziken flipped back into the chopper. "-Sorry buddy...-"

After flying a couple Rhode Islands farther it was finally out of site. "-Max...-" Kyle said weakly, then fainted again.

END

And another chapter is up. Sorry if that last part made you cry :wink:. Thought the Kyle being captured part went a little fast, but otherwise I think is the best chapter so far. That may just be me so far though...
Put in a part for yellowfire7 if you were paying attention, although it shouldn't be to hard to miss. Decided to just put it in a chapter rather than make a whole new story just for it.
Sorry for the late chapter, but I was camping Friday and Saturday and I don't have time on Sundays, though I hope this chapter made up for it.

Cool, thanks guys! Here's the next chapter. Oh, and a backup to my other story (the actual one I had here before, but was previously lost when my computer crashed) and I'm not going to put it back up on pokegym, but I'll be putting it up on fanfiction.net. Don't have a link yet, but it'll be in my sig' soon...

VOLUME 1; CHAPTER 5
THE BEGINNING OF POKEMON

HOPELESS SEARCHING

*Three weeks later...*
Kyle was lying in bed as he had just woken up (his bed is a little nest like thing he had made on his own). He was still in shock over the loss of Max, but he has recovered quite a bit. However, he wasn't going to get to lie in bed all day today...

THUNK THUNK THUNK! Kyle groaned and rolled onto his feet. He went through the short tunnel that led to his caves bedroom and into the main room. From there he took another branching tunnel to the entrance. He peered around the corner and saw his visitor.

"-Grrrr! Not you again!-" Kyle said, stepping out into the entrance.

"-Hey look, I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to help. I know that because of me, you lost your friend, and I just thought it would be best for me to deliver this information.-"

"-Go on.-" Kyle told the Manectric standing in his doorway.

"-Well, the helicopter was seen flying away right? Well, it didn't get far out of our sight. About ten minutes, it was seen making a crash landing on the outskirts of Australia.-"

"-Really? Show me!-" Kyle and Howard, the Manectric, ran off in the direction of the downed chopper.
"Yes! I finally got the engine fixed!" the helicopters pilot said. He had spent the past weeks trying to find the choppers manual so he could fix it, and the rest of the time fixing/trying to figure out the manual. He finally got it done however, and was ready to leave again until...

"Alright, Blaziken, Blaze Kick for the knockout!" the boy who caught the Blaziken said. This was the first time he had used that attack since lifting off, because the extreme heat of the attack made him uncomfortable. Unfortunately (for them) the heat was what caused the engine to mess up previously, and again now.

"ARGH! I JUST FIXED THAT! WHY CAN'T YOU KIDS DO SOMETHING NOT HARMFUL TO SOMETHING FOR ONCE, AND WE MIGHT GET BACK HOME!" the pilot was, obviously, furious. He didn't think much of the boy calling out the attack until now, when he watched the engine start to melt, but he made a mental note to pay heed to it next time.

-Oh no, I hope Max and Blaziken aren't hurt!- Kyle and Howard both thought, but for different reasons. Kyle was hoping they were safe because they were his friends, while Howard was hoping they were safe because the Head Leader of All Things Pokemon, the one lucky person that got to be Mew, had lectured him about running off after a battle leaving his opponent in the open for anything to happen.

Soon, however, the two poke's could see the helicopter. After walking for about an hour, the sight gave them a surge of strength and they started to pick up the pace. Soon every human was visible, looking in dismay at either the smoking engine, the oncoming pokemon, or both.

"Daddy, look, more pokemon are coming!" the only happy person, the pilots daughter, said gleefully.

"Yes Marypearykabeliea, I'm working as fast as I can." her dad said absentmindedly while working on the engine.

Kyle and Howard reached the chopper and the two successful trainers sent out their pokemon, Blaziken and Max.

"-I can't fight Max, you do it. I'll take Blaziken.-" Kyle said to Howard. They took up defensive positions against their targets. Both electric pokemon started out firing a weak jolt of electricity to paralyze their opponents. Both hits struck, but didn't affect their targets soon enough because Kyle and Howard were soon struck with a very fast fist and multiple punches.

Being in close proximity didn't help the two captured pokemon though as they were struck by two large lightning bolts from the sky. Howard aimed farther ahead with his attack however, so that his body could draw the bolt towards him and strike Max in the back. Kyle an Blaziken were far enough away for Howard's ability to not affect Kyle's bolt, and it hit Blazikens head, dispersing straight into the ground. Some of the stray electricity flowed from Blaziken and into Kyle, healing him slightly.

Both captured pokemon were about to fall over, but the two trainers were swift in their counter. Before they could make their move however...

"Yes! I got it!" the pilot shouted. After the experience from the first melting, he was able to get the engine fixed quickly. There was only one problem though.

"Blaziken! Blaze Kick!"

"Kangaskahn, Fire Punch!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Both pokemon launched their attacks.

As Blaziken's spinning, flaming foot came into contact with Kyle, he turned so that he didn't take the full hit and was relatively fine after taking the hit. Howard got smashed in the face with the flaming fist, but was still ready for more. The helicopters engine however, completely melted into a giant puddle in the chopper. The blades too didn't fare to well and started sagging, nearly touching the ground.

The two trainers, after seeing the effect, returned their pokemon, looked in fear at the enraged pilot, and ran towards the beach. The pilot sighed and told everyone to start swimming toward the oceanic islands, as they weren't going to be flying home anytime soon. Everyone left and soon Kyle and Howard were alone.

END

Well, I have the first chapter of my story up on fanfiction. If you want to go read it go to Fanficton.net and do an author search. I'm under griffener

Last edited:
head master of all things pokemon? thats funny lol nice story agin

question um how did the pilot fix the engine if it melted (the first time) just wondering

Oh. Yeah. Well, uh, if I say he knows a small amount of magic will you believe me? (And it only melted a little the first time, if I didn't make it clear enough...)

Volume 1; Chapter 6
THE BEGINNING OF POKEMON

A NEW QUEST

"-Man, that sucks. We'll never find Max now. Dang him and his heroism.-" Kyle muttered as a Golduck left his cave. He was hired to search the ocean for the humans, but could only find traces of them using his psychic abilities. The only thing he knew for sure was that the humans had made it to land, and that the island they made it to was too human populated to search.

*Sigh* "-I gotta go. See ya tomorrow.-" Howard said. He headed off in the direction of his home, but then, when he thought that Kyle wasn't looking, headed off to, The Mountain.

The Mountain, is where the Head Leader of All Things Pokemon resides. He was going there to tell the Head Leader of All Things Pokemon of his failure.

"-I'm sorry Master, I failed you.-" Howard said, bowing to the Head Leader of All Things Pokemon.

"-No you didn't.-"

"-Eh? What do you mean I didn't fail you?-"

"-Well, you failed your friend more than you failed me. Well, that's because you didn't fail me... Anyhow, using my Head Powers That Come From My Head (psychic ability), I knew they would get away.-"

"-Then why...?-"

"-All in due time my friend. All in due time. Now, I have something for you to do. Go to the Peak of The Mountain and retrieve for me the Glittery Rock of All Things Glittery/Rocky/Hard/Stony/Grey/Etc. Oh, and have fun!-"

END

Alright, a really short chapter, but I'm running short on time. Kinda got carried away with the naming, but oh well. I'll try not to do so as much from now on. Next chapter maybe tomorrow, but just maybe, depending on my schedule.

:lol:glittery rock of all things gllitery? deffinitly carried away with the nameing but thats funny

nice chapter:thumb::thumb:

That wasn't quite my intention in pointing that Rhode Island part out, but do it if you like. Try not to go overboard with it, though, or anything else *cough cough* glittery.

Why did you add dashes to the quotes? Normally, a dash implies a pause, so is everyone pausing before and after they talk?

@Cheese: Yeah, I did didn't I? lol

@Gallade: Sweet sig dude!

@Yellowfire7: I'm using it to signify pokemon talking, not humans. It doesn't play a big role now, but it will later... Probably no more Rhode Islands or anything "glittery" from now on either soooo, yeah.

CHAPTER 1; CHAPTER 7
THE BEGINNING OF POKEMON

CHAPTER TITLE PENDING

Howard, gasping for breath, finally reached to top of The Mountain.

"-If I EVER have to do something like this again...-" He mumbled under his breath. The Mountain was very steep, and even on four legs, he found it hard to keep his balance.

"-Ho there, good friend! How goes it this very fine day?-" Howard looked up to see a bird the size of a condor coming towards him. He didn't have enough energy left in him so he just let the big bird land beside him with letting a single spark fly.

"-What do you what you over sized condor?-" Howard growled.

"-Well, you see, I was flying by this very fine day, and what do I see, a lonely dog on the the way. So I called to him 'How goes it today?' and got none but an answer in repay. So I decided to land by him, for troubled he seemed,-" (at this part Howard rolled his eyes and thought, I'm not the troubled one here). "-and I saw him downcast, though the sun it beamed. I still wonder to this day, what would have happened, had we talked, and I will go to my grave wondering how he even walked. For he looked so tired that...-"

"-STOP! JUST STOP!-" Howard yelled at the fearow. "-I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID RHYMES! GOOD DAY!-" and at that, he stormed off, further up the hill, until he stepped on a group of pebbles and fell back to where the fearow was.

"-...For he looked so tired that I for sure thought he was asleep. Until he yelled at me, much more than a peep. He tried to climb The Mountain, this is all we know, for talk to me he won't, so I shall say to him, 'Try it again don't...-"

Howard finally made it up the ledge, and was out of earshot from the bird, which then flew up to him. "-Just GO AWAY!-"

"-Oh, but I must inquire, would you like a lift? I will stop rhyming.-"

"-Yes, whatever, I don't care! Just stop rhyming!-" and so Howard and Fearow flew to the top of The Mountain.
"-Okay team, are we all ready? Alright, on three. One! Two! THREE!-" a chorus of voices rang out, startling a group of pidgy by the entrance. About twenty keckleon's raced out the exit toward the ocean. They then proceeded to jump on four lapras's, five kecleon's to one. They were heading out toward Asia, where the humans were last spotted in Japan by a passing by Drifblim.

We'll get him back this time... Kyle thought as he drifted off to sleep...

"-Thanks bird... I guess.-"

'-So he says 'thanks I guess...' what does this really mean? Does it...-"

"-STOP IT! STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT!!!!!-"

"-Ok. Well, good day friend, I hope we meet again!-" and with that, the bird left. Howard stepped into the cave in front of him and gasped in shock.

END

Ok, well, not my best poetry, but I think it was OK...
"

Back