Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The calm before the storm: SPR - April 21, 2007

Team Cook

That's right kiddies, look who's back and ready to rock. The Cities Tour has fired me up so look out.

An announcement regarding the Southern Plains Regional will be posted on January 30.

Good luck,

Good Pokemon,

Good trades,

or what ever makes you happy.

Talk to ya soon.

Last edited:
Looks to me like the Southern Plains Regional is going to be held in the Houston area again this year. For the 2nd year in a row.
Thought I'd throw that in here since it will probably start up again this year like last.

Looks to me like the Southern Plains Regional is going to be held in the Houston area again this year. For the 2nd year in a row.
Thought I'd throw that in here since it will probably start up again this year like last.

Ah, maybe we should start a separate thread for it now?

They would be lumped in with either Colorado or Missouri most likely.

You want to play in Denver or St. Louis?

That seems to be the only other logical pairing for that group of States.

KC would be an interesting option...

Vince

And they could hold it in April, just not the 14th since that might be Houston's date. And maybe since H-town is so big it could hold Swiss on a Sat. and the finals on a Sunday. Or be there till how late last year?

And they could hold it in April, just not the 14th since that might be Houston's date. And maybe since H-town is so big it could hold Swiss on a Sat. and the finals on a Sunday. Or be there till how late last year?

What, ending the last match at 12:03 am was too late for you? Look for some changes this year. We should wrap things up by 10:00 pm this time around.

I'm also cutting an hour off your drive time with the locaton this year.

Last edited:
I can't wait. I made top 8 last time. This time I am going all the way

Just remember you were in 11-14 then now you are in 15+

I was so tired at Space Center by 11p I was laying on the floor x-x; Hungry, Tired, and Dizzy @_@; and still not feeling good from the food posioning from the night before at the orientak resturant. x-x! anyway

Just remember you were in 11-14 then now you are in 15+

Just remeber I went 7-0 in swiss with a deck you said sucked. LOL

Any dates or locations yet. I hope it is as Space center Houston again. That was great. There was so much room and stuff too do

I'll definatly be here. And don't bet against the trophy leaving in my car again :thumb:

Back