Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The EXs of the future

firebomb

Wobbuffet EX : A mirror coating, countering wall...........

Shiftry EX : A fast little decker.........

Armaldo EX : Talk about heavy damage...............

Pelipper EX : He can get you some french fries at the beach lol..........

Magnectric EX : ..............cool................

Blazikan EX : I like its sky uppercut

Wobbuffet EX 120HP
Poke-Body: Thick Skin -
WHenever damage is done to wobbuffet reduce that damage by 50.

PPC - Fall Down 40
Flip a coin, if heads the defending pokemon cannot retreat next turn. If heads, switch the defending pokemon with a pokemon on the bench(do the damage before switching). Wobbuffet does 20 damage to itself.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat: CCC

Last edited:
Wobbuffet EX HP: 170

cost: (p)(p) Mirrior coat:
If wobbuffet EX is burned,confused,or poisoned, the defending pokemon's hp is now 10 and wobbuffet takes 10 damage. (If this would knock out wobbuffet ex cancel the damage).

cost (p) Counter: If the defending pokemon is fighting type, it take 10 damage after it attacks and wobbuffet's hp becomes 170.

weakness: dark
resistance: fighting
retreat cost: 2

ill update the list later thanks!

Last edited:
Armaldo EX
180 HP (F)
Weakness: (P)
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

(F)(F) Plow 50

(F)(F)(F)(F) Exterminate 200

hehehehehe.......... Just a little broken, huh? :lol: Well, you said heavy damage. :p

Last edited:
I could say the same about that Wobbuffet -- as written, it is impossible to KO. And if those are attacks, where are the costs? Or are they Poke-Bodies? Anyway, I guess I'll try creating a card here.

Manectric ex
(L)
110 HP
Weakness: (F)
Retreat Cost: (M)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Poke-Body: Static Charge
If Manectric ex is your Active Pokemon, whenever your opponent's Pokemon attacks Manectric ex, flip two coins. If both are heads, that attack does nothing. If exactly one is heads, put 2 damage counters on the Pokemon that attacked Manectric ex.

(L)(L)(L)(L) Double Bolt 100
You may discard one (L) Energy card attached to Manectric ex. If you do, do 50 damage to the Defending Pokemon and 50 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Blazikan EX HP:120 type: fire

pokemon power:flame burst: If blazikan has 4 fire energys on it or more, sky uppercut's power is now 140

cost: (fire)(fire)(fight)(fight) sky uppercut: 120

cost: (fire)(fire)(fire)(fire) fire blast: 140

Discard 2 fire energys attached to any pokemon in your play area.

weakness: water
resistance:grass
reatreat cost:2

DAMN WOULD THIS CARD BE GOOD IF IT WAS REAL!

Last edited:
Armaldo EX HP: 150 type: fighting

cost: (fighting)(fighting)(c)(c) ancient power: 120

cost: (c)(c) slash: 40

weakness: grass
resistance: dark
retreat cost:2

Shirtry EX HP:110 type:grass

pokemon power: sun beam: For each grass energy attached to shiftry, your opponents loses that many cards in there hand.(This power can only be used once per turn).

cost: (g)(g)(g) 70

cost: (g) attach one grass energy to shiftry. 20

weakness: fire
resistance:water
retreat cost:1

Last edited:
Here's another good version of Blaziken EX:

Blaziken EX
140 HP {R}
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Combusken)

{R}{R}{R} Blaze Kick Discard 1 {R} Energy card attached to Blaziken EX or this attack does nothing. Flip 4 coins. If even one is heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. If all are tails, this attack does nothing (not even damage). 70
{R}{R}{R}{F}{F} Fire Uppercut 120

Weakness: {W}{P}
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

Haven't I seen that Blaze Kick attack before, with less damage? Heh -- just fyi, the chances of not burning on that attack are 1/16, or 6.25%. The same as your chances of successfully playing a Trainer against 4 Slowkings...

Although it wasnt in your list, I do want to see this Pokemon-ex card to come out (hopefully it's ok with you. after all, the topic does say EX pokemon of the future)...

Scizor ex
140 HP
Stage 1 (Evolves from Scyther OR Scyther ex)
(M)
{Pokemon-ex Rule}

Poke-Body: Immunity- Scizor ex cannot be poisoned.

(M)(C) Metal Claw- Flip a coin. If heads, all damage done to Scizor ex during your opponenet's next turn is reduced by 20. 30

(M)(M)(C) Metal Flight- Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of an attack done to Scizor ex during your opponent's next turn. 40

Weakness: (F)(R)
Resistance: (G) -30
Retreat: (C)(C)(C)

Peliper ex
110HP
(w) type
evolves from Wingull

weakness(e)(e)(a bit odd huh?)
Resistance(f)
retreat cost(c)(c)

Pokepower: Retrieval Once during your turn(before your attack), if you don't have any poketools in play, you may either search your deck for a poketool and put it into your hand (show it to your opponent and shuffle your deck afterward), or you may take a poketool out of the discard pile and put it into your hand. You may not use this pokepower if Peliperex has a special condition.

(w)(w) Water Call Remove all damage counters from all (w) type pokemon. Do not remove any damage counters from Peliperex.

(w)(w)(c) Water Pulse 30 The defending pokemon is now confused. Then you may discard 2(w) energies. If you do, the defending pokemon cannot be sent to the bench for any reason.

Magikarp ex 500000 HP
BASIC

Poke-Body IM AN EX SO NYAH NYAH!!
Whenever the hell you feel like it, just place as many damage counters on any Pokemon you like.

[C] EX RULES!!! NYAH NYAH!!! 500000

weakness- weakness? what weakness?
resistance- ALL -30
retreat- IM SO FAST, YOU WONT SEE ME FLY BY!!

....and thats not even too much of an exaggeration. I know u didnt ask for that, but yaa, u were talking about future EXs, and thats really what were headed for....

Back