Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Game Matrix Black Sea Gym Pokemon League!

Dark Legendary Master

Every Wednesday at 6:00 PM, we have Pokemon League at the Game Matrix in Lakewood, WA, run by your's truly! Here's the info:

League Leader: Professor Seth Mitchell (That's me!)
Address: 8610 South Tacoma Way
City: Lakewood
State: Washington
Postal Code: 98499
League Phone: 253 583 9708
Day and Time: Wednesday, 6:00 PM

Just show up on Wednesdays, and ask for me. I should be there around 5:00 PM setting up. If you have any questions that the store can't answer, go ahead and call my cell, (253) 678-7473. We are also trying to get tournaments going weekly, more info on that later. Hope to see ya' there!

Wednesday March 2nd, will be entirely devoted to helping players fix/playtest their decks, to prepare for the Washington State Championships on March 5th. Need any help with your deck, learning the game, or just need a little 101 on strategy, come on by, our Gym assistents, gym leader (me), Terry and our Teah Shadow officers will be glad to assist.

NEW RULE AT GAME MATRIX WEDNESDAY LEAGUE:

1. All player conducting any trades during the league session must pass these trades by me first, due to the fact that I have already seen one kid ripped off for a Battle Frontier, by someone I thought I could trust to tell these new players to keep all those staple cards and not trade them off, because you never know when you'd need them in the future. I am not going to allow this anymore. I can see trading off staple cards like Battle Frontier if that particular player has a ton of those already, like I've seen some people with like 10 to 12 Rare Candies, but if it's your only one, or if you only have one full playset, no. I personally don't think anyone should do that. This rule is only to help out the younger and newer players who don't particularly know yet the full value of cards like Battle Frontier and Rare Candy, and to ensure that no one gets ripped off in a trade during my league sessions.

Back