Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Gathering Ground, SCAMMERS!?

TOMZ

EDIT. Problem solved!!!

Guys, good news! My credit card company did it, and now I got my money back! I'm sooo happy, I really thought my money was gone for good...

Thank you all for your help! And now you know, you should refrain from buying again from this people.

- TOMZ!
----
Original post:

Sorry if wrong section :/

I'm going to tell you my story with this people.

On February the 28th, I ordered on their website 1 Next Destinies case (6 boxes) w/shipping to Miami. I payed via credit card, internationally (please don't ask why, I just did it). A week passed, nothing. 2 weeks passed, OK maybe they were a bit late. A month passed, still NOTHING.

Sent not one, but two e-mails to them, they answered me after a few days:

e-mail answer said:
"We apologize for the inconvenience. We show that it was shipped. The US Postal Service claims that International packages can take up to 90 days to be delivered. However, that is a worse case scenario. As of yet, it hasn’t been returned to us. We'll contact our post office to see if they have any further information. If you’re able to contact your postal carrier as well as your local customs office, that would be very helpful. In many cases packages are simply being held in customs. Please let us know what they have to say on your end.

Thank You."

OK, so shipping problems. May happen sometimes I guess... But, did you read bold letters? This is NO International shipping, unless Miami is suddenly a new country and nobody told me?

Oh well, "at least I got an answer" I thought. Sent a few more e-mails to them, and a week after this is the answer I got:

2nd answer said:
This order will not be shipped until we speak with the card holder and confirm that they are in fact the person who placed the order on our website, and that they have the actual credit card in hand that was used to place the order.

**If you are the credit card holder, please call us ASAP. If you are not the card holder, please pass this message along to that person**

Please understand the internet has its security issues and it is our policy to verify certain orders in order to protect everyone involved with each transaction. By doing so, it also allows us to develop an ongoing working relationship with all of our customers. Therefore, more than likely once we have you verified into our system, you will not have to go through this process again.

Please call us so that we can hear your voice and get this product to you immediately!

OFFICE HOURS
[...]

Yeah, that's it. An automatic response. I don't even know why I got that kind of answer after more than a month of my purchase.

However, I actually tried to call them even though English is not my native language, but guess what? I got no answer on the phone...

Today is April the 23rd, I have sent several more mails to them, but I got no more answers...

So, what should I do now? I am really angry with all this plus it is a lot of money to us. They even ran a store I think at US Nats 2008, so they must be pretty big and trustworthy to let things like this happen...

Thank you people, any kind of feedback will be greatly appreciated...
- Tomz

PS. sorry for my squishy English, it's not my native language (will accept any grammar/spelling correction via PM :biggrin:)

Last edited:
The best you can do is call your credit card company and see if you can get the charge reversed, and perhaps file a complaint against them with the BBB.

During Canadian nationals last year I saw that Yanmega Prime was doing incredibly well and went online to find pick up a few copies before the cost become ridiculous and maybe make a profit.

I ordered 4 for $15 and waited and waited for them to come. After a few weeks I send them an email too see what happened with the order. Their reply was simply they were out of stock at the time and canceled the order without notification at all and of course the card jumped up to $50 each.

Sure enough my master card statement shown a credit returned....but i wasn't able to get a hold of them again by phone or email.

dispute the charge with your credit card company, since you've not received the goods you paid for.

however: a large (several hundred dollars!) online purchase from another country, with instructions to ship to another address than that of the cardholder AND not in the cardholder's country? of course that's going to send up red flags for possible credit card fraud and will need extra verification...

jmho
'mom

Contact the BBB and talk to them and they should be able to help you get your money back; if you haven't already and also get a inspector to go out and take a look at the company.

Hey people thank you all for your replies.
I am already in touch with my credit card company.

I never had a word from the store again... Is there anything else you think I could/should do?

Thanks!

Are you using a freight forwarder? It sounds like you are, and I wouldn't issue the shipment either--although obviously a refund needs to be made. As a seller, I am responsible for shipping the item to the cardholder--and in the case of a dispute, saying that I shipped it to a freight forwarder won't relieve me of that responsibility. If I dispute was made, I would lose. This has happened to me before. GG should be more upfront about why they're not willing to make the shipment, but it sounds like you weren't upfront about the fact that you were using a forwarder.

Hey bro, you most like are being put up for fraud. Call your credit card company asap.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Guys, good news! My credit card company did it, and now I got my money back! I'm sooo happy, I really thought my money was gone for good...

Thank you all for your help! And now you know, you should refrain from buying again from this people.

- TOMZ!

Back