1x Primplup
3x Empoleon
1x Empoleon lvX
3x Riolu
2x Lucario

Strategy :
Empoleon lv X can use the previous attacks and his :pbody: Supreme Command

Last edited:
go 4-3-4 empoleon and dont use the level X, use 4-4 Lucario. take out your BFs because you already have cesstation crystals. take out great balls for castaway and throw in strength charms

- 1 TVR and +1 Lucario Lv.X. I tested this deck for a while and found out that the Lucario Lv.X is a good surprise power attacker.

-2 water
-1 Fighting
+3 multi energy

-1 scott
-1 crystal beach
-2 pluspower

+1 strenght charm
+3 castaway

what do that have to do with the deack any way Castways forget it. I know there gd but for me it to much for me they are to rare.I was to fortunate to find 4 rare candys in 4 pack!!!!!

Last edited:
my list:

porkymanz n°19

4 piplup
3 prinplup
4 empoleon
4 riolu
4 lucario

trainer

3 castaway
3 cessation crystal
1 strenght charm
1 crystal shard (or 2nd strenght)
2 rare candy (3th candy isn't needed)
4 celio
2 professor rowan
3 steven advice
2 great ball
1 holon mentor
1 scott
2 battle frontier (for a flygon d fast lock IMHO) i've tried 3 master ball instead of this (1 scott and 2 battle frontier) to increase % of t2 lucario or prinplup and speed

energies n° 16

2 DRE
4 multy energy
5 fighting energy
5 water energy

hi everybody

I can't put castway sry but I can't my friend made me this deack and he knew that I don't have castway and it's to dificault to find it where I come from!!

go 4-3-4 empoleon and dont use the level X

what, are you? off your head? supream command is golden, scaring your opponent with his attack is also golden, 10 hp more messes things up where pluspower and strength charm are concerned, lvl.x is a game turner, trust me, i've played empoleon since it came out, it needs lvl.x.

what, are you? off your head? supream command is golden, scaring your opponent with his attack is also golden, 10 hp more messes things up where pluspower and strength charm are concerned, lvl.x is a game turner, trust me, i've played empoleon since it came out, it needs lvl.x.

I beg to differ. You lose consistency and in some situations, speed, which is also game braking. If you run cess. crystal, no lv.X is probably better.

you raise a fair point

but actually the thing i always tell my friend he thinks ive been destroyed is "oh yeah tom btw... consistancy ............" the other name for a girl dog goes in there.

so yeah ive had no concistancy problems as such yet.

Anyone think Rayquaza ex d would be good in the deck. Just another bench sniper to add to the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back