Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The GTA San Andreas thread, since no 1 else is man enough to post it.

Electgtrplayer

This is the thread for all of you to put facts, glitches, codes, and anything else you find interesting about GTA San Anderas. As most of ous know it comes out tues oct 26, but if you pre-ordered it at EB games you can get it there Monday night after 7:00. It is great for me because on tues i have off school because the tyeachers want to play it so bad that the school took a day off jsut to play it(actually Genifer grandholme is coming and i guess they didn't want kids to mess it up). So as you could probbly fiqure out im ganna go a week at least w/o sleep, so i will be posting here alot. Post away, Later dudes! :cool:

i bought the game at about 11:30 this morning, since fate granted me a day off from work and classes. it looks to be possibly the best game on the ps2. unfortunately, the violence, sex, profanity, and drug content in the game make it one that no child should play. i'm still on the early missions, but i've already had to beat up crack dealers and kill rival gang members attempting a drive-by shooting. so, while the game looks to be one of the best i've ever played, some gamers simply won't be old enough to enjoy it.

Since this game deals with ... um, questionable... subjects, please be careful what you post here about it. I will permit the discussion of this game to continue as long as it stays within the guidelines of these boards.

Also, please try to avoid using inappropriate words, even if they are caught by the auto-censor (that means you, =-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= ). Thanks.

Just a friendly "heads-up",
- CHRISBO, Administrator

Seriously, I know the PC version will be much better and thats what I am waiting for.

Heres the facts. The world of SA is a lifesize replicate of California. No, one or two cities, this is California. HUGE. Second, improved graphics over Vice City, you can now rob people's houses at night, and do other things that was not possible in vice city. I'm going to get it for PC when it comes out. But it will take up like 6-9 GB of hard drive space.

Im getting it for the PC the day it comes out for it also. Because you can do so much for stuff with it, such as add new skins for the cars, addition to the maps, and other fun mods!

But I heard from a friend that Andy Dick (One of my favorite comedians/idols!) that he is in one of the radio stations! So I might rent it just to hear him, but not actully play the game... :p

I want to play and finish the game on the PC.

Last edited:
I saw something like this on X-Play. Here are some tips you can use to trick your mom into buying the game for you, or even better, giving you the 50 dollars to go out and get it yourself.

1. Make up new names to what GTA stands for. Great Town Amish for example.

"Hey Mom, can I get the new GTA?"
"What does GTA stand for?"
"Great Town Amish!"
"That's great, every kid needs some Amish fun. heres fifty bucks!"

2. Wear a fake beard and mustashe. And if that doesn't work, act like a respected person like a fireman or president. How can they deny the game to these people?

"Hello, can I have GTA please?"
"Wow, your George Bush, sure have some GTA fun!"

3. I can't remember anything else. Sorry. It was so funny!

It's as large as California, that's what I meant. A life-scale of california with rip-off landmarks but a fictional state.

Probably nudity, violence, blood, uhhh anything that would be mature lol.

Captain Chronic said:
i bought the game at about 11:30 this morning, since fate granted me a day off from work and classes. it looks to be possibly the best game on the ps2. unfortunately, the violence, sex, profanity, and drug content in the game make it one that no child should play. i'm still on the early missions, but i've already had to beat up crack dealers and kill rival gang members attempting a drive-by shooting. so, while the game looks to be one of the best i've ever played, some gamers simply won't be old enough to enjoy it.[/QUOTE/]
It's not rated AO it's just like the other games wich means I can play it all the same like the other ones.I must get this game!!!Umm this is a dumb question ahehe...What's the main characters name?

Back