Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Improved Togetar Togekiss/magmortar (strategy Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
POKEMON (17)
3 togekiss
1 togetic
3 togepi
4 magmortar SW
4 magmar
2 budew

TRAINERS Etc. (25)
2 super scoop up
4 rare candy
4 quick ball
1 professor rowan
4 plus power
2 strength charm
3 bills maintenance
2 master ball
3 celios

ENERGY (18)
16 fire
2 double rainbow

In this deck you are supposed to use Togekiss' power to attach multiple fire energy to Magmortar, and use super scoop up on Togekiss to reuse its power. The budews are in there to get my trainers, thus increasing the decks speed but mostly just to get rare candies. The double rainbow energies are in there just in case my deck doesn't do well with setting up any Togekiss fast enough. Most of my supporters shuffle back into the deck, that is because If my hand is flooded with too many energy I can shuffle them back into the deck, and with that it helps out Togekiss' power.

If you see anything that you think should be changed or you think that there is anything I should add let me know. :thumb:

I think even a 1-1 claydol would serve you better in the long run than the two budew. If you're stuck on budew, though, I'd consider running scramble energy (I'd consider running these anyway). Sableye (SW, I think) is also a better choice in the current metagame than budew.

Bill's maintenance is a subpar trainer currently; if you must, run professor oak's visit. That way, you at least have a pool of a further 3 cards from which to choose the shuffle-in.

I'd advise running night maintenance; the ability to put 6 fire back in your deck late game could prove to be huge.

Pluspower's an odd choice to me, since you're looking to overstack damage anyway. The strength charm should be adequate, and should free up 4 spaces for what your deck needs : more draw and a more viable starter. I recommend the aforementioned sableye (add great balls in this case) or, even better, Pachirisu, which will also assist in any matchup involving cessation crystals.

If you going to do it this way you should have atleast 2-3 Night Maintenance so you can get your Fire Energy back.

JMO,
Drew

Say! I like this combo!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Just take out budew for mawile CG, Bill for Oak's Visit, and DRE for Scramble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back