2 Copy Cat
1 Warp Point

Energy 12
4 d Rainbow
1 Fighting
2 Lightning
3 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble

The basic strategy of this decc is to swarm both Meganium and Feraligatr. Gatr adds +10 damage to all delta pokemon so attacking for a lot of damage is very easy. Ideally i want 2 Megainum and 3 Feraligatr out on the field. That way all my pokemon are doing 90. Meganium also does 70 while reducing damage to all of my pokemon (pwn'n Rai-Eggs), and Gatr is Dragging off all hurt pokemon for 50...

Also any other general comments are welcome as well...

*LIST EDIT*

Last edited:
your list looks very standard. I think you should take out 1 copycat for 1 farmer incase you want to reuse them again. Maybe cut down 1 totdile and 1 feraligatr for 2 celios network. A good tech for you to try out is put in a 1-1 nidoqueen line. It would make it so much more consistent that way.

Thats an ok list. Definently putin the shiftry (thats what i have) because it realy helps against metanite (which is an auto loss without shiftry) and is good against banette.

Why would you put in Shiftry? You'd need to play Darks then and the odds of getting it without first getting out a Meganium are slim to none. Queen is probably best choice since you lose to Metanite even if you have Shiftry.

Shiftry is METANITE tech... It's not suppose to come out before Meganium comes out. Meganium helps me set shiftry up. All shiftry is suppose to is sit on the bench and add counters to dragonite d every time it uses a poke power.... Shitry doesnt hurt my meganium ex. Also if i needed to attack with shiftry (which i probably wont) holon's castform cover the necessary energy requirement.

Honestly, a 1-1 Shiftry ex will not help you beat MetaNite at ALL. Straight Shiftry decks have problems with it, I don't know why you'd play it. What good is Shiftry ex without Dark energy to Banette? Do you honestly think your deck will setup in time to beat Banette? Doubt it. You get a point for creativity, but that's all I see. Stick with Gatr/Ganium

I can see the shiftry tech helping with metanite, but there is more important things this deck needs. You said you have 2 spots, and it needs a Farmer/Switch/Draw... So, I might take out one Mentor for a copycat, then add the farmer/switch. I would also max out on DRE to make sure you have one ASAP, switching it with a lightning. Good luck, lemme know when you wanna test it out again.

I updated the list... After some playtesting I realized that Lati@s loccs really hurt the decc. So i decided to put in two space center and 1 scott. I also found that i had too much energy in my hand mid game. So i figured i could drop some of the basic lightning and fighting. I also added another magnemite.

Any changes on the UPDATED list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back