Physic Energyx12
TNR:
Fighting energyx8
Roseannes Researchx4
Team Galactic Marsx2
Bebe's Searchx4
Premier Ballx2

The point of the deck:
Plan A: Kill Basic Pokemon fast with confuse/ burn poison stack Or Swalot's "Swallow up" NOM NOM or Grumpig super Confusion
Plan B: When large Defending Pokemon are out laid out I use Mewtwo lvl and Gliscor lvl X fast poisons and massive hits

:psychic::fighting:

CRITICISM PLEASE

Last edited:
Using the same Pokémon evolution lines, there is a lot of change that can be made in the Energy and Trainer departments. Here's my fix:

3-3 Grumpig
2-2 Swalot
2-2 Mewtwo Lv.X
3-3-1 Gliscor Lv.X
1 Azelf
22 Pokémon

4 Roseanne
3 Bebe
2 TS-1 Evoluter
2 Premier Ball
3 Oak's Visit
2 Cynthia
2 Switch/Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance
3 Moonlight Stadium/Stark Mountain/Counter Stadium (You don't want Dawn getting in the way)
23 Trainers

8 Psychic
4 Fighting
3 Call
15 Energy

My suggestion is to take out either Grumpig or Swalot AND either Mewtwo or Gliscor and focus on the evolution lines that are left. Put in 2-2 Claydol for consitency. Beef up the trainer engine and make sure you can get out these Stage 1's (whichever you decide to keep) by T2. I did this fix very quick and off the cuff, so hopefully someone else can help out after you clean it up some.

Thanks for the help, I find the Night Maintenance and Ts-1 a great help. Also 3 bebe and 4 rossane will help greatly.

I think I will take the idea to an extent. I will not be running Claydol, only reason is because EVERYONE is doing it and I don't like having what everyone else is having.

I think I will thin out Grumpig but keep Swalot at 4-4.

LOVE the idea of Moonlight Stadium

I find that will benefit me a lot only set back is the retreat cost for the opponent if they play Physic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back