Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The KING of decks?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Deckz

A player @ my leage named James (who calls himself the king of Pokemon) used something similar to this before. Trust me, its hard to beat...

List / Strategy

30 pokemon

3-2-3 Kingdra (Power House)
2 Regice (for discarding energy)
2-2 frostlass (for easy KOs)
2-2 bibarel (for messing up setups)
2-2 Mewtwo X (for Facing AMU)
2-2 Milotic (For Facing Level X)
2-2 claydol

16 trainers

4 bebe's
4 Roseane's
4 broken time space
4 candy

14 Energy

9 :water: energy
5 :psychic: energy

i know this deck sucks im just waitin to get a response from someone, then ill delete this thread...

Last edited:
...do you live in Virginia Beach?

If so, this deck isn't that good, at all.
James isn't too godly either.

Most Metagame decks can beat this. Froslass is not a great card... at all.

Drop Milotic, it's slow to set up and just folds when they play Warp Point or Palkia Lv. X. This deck NEEDS Warp Point or Night Maintenance, or maybe some TSD if you have it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh, btw James is NOT King. He brags about how he never has lost EVER, but since I've been at league I've only lost to him twice. He's not the king.

Last edited:
yoyofsho16,

yes. :lol: do i know u? I know james is a jerk... dont remind me. i mainly maid this thread to see if any one from my leage was on here.
its me joseph.

Toxic,

i had a really suckish deck back then when i faced it. so how could i know better. anyway, im sure this deck isnt anywhere near what james' was like.

Last edited:
I stopped reading at Froslass.

Bibarel (I did like Bibarel), and Froslass (I also like Froslass), Milotic and Regice. Thats insane. CLAYDOL, thats even more insane. Its crazy even.

Seriously, what kind of crazy movie am I in. CLAYDOL, why would you play Claydol.

Joseph, seeing that this is some sort of bogus deck, I'll save you the bother, and close it for you. Please post decks that are real, or you want help on. And other people - remember to post helpful advice on the deck, not criticism, etc. Thanks for understanding y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back