2 Seeker
2 Twins
2 Junk Arm

4 DCE
4 Rescue Energy
4 Prism Energy
3 Fighting Energy
1 Special Metal Energy

The strategy is to overpower the opponent with Gigas and Mewtwo, mainly. Terrakion has its obvious uses, Tornadus saves me against Terrakion deck variants, and Cobalion rescues me from the fiery doom of Kyurem. Electrode gets me energy quickly, and Shaymin moves my energy around. Any thoughts for further improvement?

Awesome deck but make sure it can fend off Durant!

Durant isn't too much of a threat. Cobalion can give me trouble but when I control the damage done to myself I can get Raging Hammer powerful enough to OHKO any durant.

Are there any suggestions for improvement? 4 days and no replies to help this deck, if there is nothing that could help get better then I guess I just go with this list.

Durant isn't too much of a threat. Cobalion can give me trouble but when I control the damage done to myself I can get Raging Hammer powerful enough to OHKO any durant.

Are there any suggestions for improvement? 4 days and no replies to help this deck, if there is nothing that could help get better then I guess I just go with this list.

U Should include Skyarrow Bridge:thumb:

put in 4 rainbow for sure.

you don't put the damage counter on your pokemon when you use electrode's power to attach a rainbow.

(rainbow energy specifically states that if you attach it from your hand, you place 1 damage counter.)
in saying that, the energies go directly from you deck to the pokemon never coming into contact with the hand.

U Should include Skyarrow Bridge:thumb:

I tried it, but it doesn't really work out that well for me, usually just a waste of space or it helps my opponent. Switch has proven to be far more reliable if I need to move around, and a retreat cost of 3 for gigas really just doesn't cut it. In many situations, I doubt it would be useful, but if you can convince me otherwise then I may try it out again.

---------- Post added 04/17/2012 at 05:01 PM ----------

nice deck, but not the best.

how does this help anyone at all? The idea here is to make it better.

---------- Post added 04/17/2012 at 05:08 PM ----------

put in 4 rainbow for sure.

you don't put the damage counter on your pokemon when you use electrode's power to attach a rainbow.

(rainbow energy specifically states that if you attach it from your hand, you place 1 damage counter.)
in saying that, the energies go directly from you deck to the pokemon never coming into contact with the hand.

originally, I did run 4 rainbows instead of the 3 fighting one special metal. I am aware of the fact that rainbow does not damage you when it is attached with electrode, and I still think the 3 fighting are better as they fuel terrakion and are movable with tornadus, unlike any other energy in the deck. The special metal is for cobalion, which is invaluable against kyurem. The extra 10HP keeps it alive oftentimes but I am still debating over whether or not to use these over the rainbows. I would be curious to hear why they would be so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back