Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The lock of locks? Or the fail of fails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immorto

1-1Scizor(MD)
2-2garchomp C
3-2-2-1Gardevoir(SW)LVX
2Uxie(LA)
1Azelf(LA)
3Spiritomb(Arceus)
1Unown G
2-2Claydol

3Roseanne’s
3Bebe’s
2Energy Gain
1Warp Point
1BTS
1Moonlight
2Pokemon Reversal(HGSS)
2Expert Belt
2Wagers
1Lookers
2plus power

2Warp Energy(SF)
5psychic Energy
2Metal Energy
3Call Energy
3Double Colorless(HGSS)

ok....well...I kinda made this deck out of nowhere because of the meta in my area. Double Colorless energies are going to be in every deck, as well as calls, and i think that scizor would be the best tech against that sort of thing (that includes Dialga G X with special metals, or t-tar with special darks, or even GG/weavile with special darks). Garchomp C is for the 80 snipe with double colorless and an energy gain (FTW) because I cant pass that up...the Gardevoir is for the psychic lock lockdown after a lookers / wager to stop your opponent from charging back up with claydol / uxie etc...I really want to start with spiritomb so i can get my setup running, and my opponent cant because of its incredible body that disallows any player from using trainer cards. The rest is pretty explanatory.

This deck is still a work in progress, and i'll be editing it every time i find out a new trick / strategy etc. I would really love some feedback, positive, or negative, and how i could change the deck, or because it just sucks so much, that i should scrap it :rolleyes:

Also, I've been looking for anything else that could possibly replace the scizor (gasp) because it actually DISCARDS the special energies, but unfortunately, i dont believe any pokemon actually does that for a cheap (1-2 energy, or if they're SP, 3) energy cost.
:thumb: Thanks! :thumb:

Last edited:
yeah, me either o_O guess the 80 snipe just isnt worth it =[
plus, why 4 rose and 4 bebe? isnt that why i have gardevoir for the telepass?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

ok....i've been messing around with some cards, and i found that the garchomp actually works here o_O
I've also found that I need more psychic nrgy, so i edited it to work.

Last edited:
Isn't there an Octillery that discards energy? I think it does 30 +30 if the opponent has a Special Energy card attached to it, and discard a Special Energy attached to it. Porygon-Z Lv. X has a Poke-Power that when you play it, you can discard all Special Energy attached to all of your opponent's Pokemon.
4 Roseanne and 4 Bebe is for consistency. Yes, you have Gardevoir, but it can be KOed or Sprayed. 4 Roseanne and 4 Bebe make the deck more consistent setting up and keeping it running if Gardevoir can't.

garchomp C is a wonderful, tech if used correctly, but i would run 4 DCE, also try dropping BTS add a Moonlight, You are more able to retreat spiritomb more quickley than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back