Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Myterious ??? Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapphdrgn

You know the plates that make Arceus change types and enhances the power of certain typed moves?
Well, there is rumored to be a special plate called the '??? Plate'. No one knows exactly how to get this speciaa plate, but if you have an action replay code or ANYTHING that could help with the hunt for the ??? plate, PLEASE post it here. I have access to an action replay at pretty much any time, so if you have a code, or hack, or just a plan old cheat, I'm prepared to test it. SO POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE! :thumb:

You know the plates that make Arceus change types and enhances the power of certain typed moves?
Well, there is rumored to be a special plate called the '??? Plate'. No one knows exactly how to get this speciaa plate, but if you have an action replay code or ANYTHING that could help with the hunt for the ??? plate, PLEASE post it here. I have access to an action replay at pretty much any time, so if you have a code, or hack, or just a plan old cheat, I'm prepared to test it. SO POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE! :thumb:

My thoughts are that you're not allowed to post about ARs, or request AR codes.

There is no ??? plate.
A sprite was made for a ??? type Arceus to prevent game crashes if someone attempted to hack an Arceus of that type.
But no plate was made to change him into that type, hacking is the only way.

And yeah that will get this thread locked lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back