Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The New Improved Pokemon Web Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0bbesteroo

Is is just me or is the new site hard to navigate and find what you are looking for? It took me forever reactivate my account then retake the professor test once it was reactivate. I am into the flashy pretty picture progress, but this site seems to take a step backwards when it comes to finding rankings and tournaments.:mad:

Isn't your ranking on the top right hand side of the screen?

All the flashy things loading at once lag me a tad (and my reporting is still messed up). I guess it is still in the works?

That's just your rating. hobbesteroo wants to know what place he is in the state or national things

Is is just me or is the new site hard to navigate and find what you are looking for? It took me forever reactivate my account then retake the professor test once it was reactivate. I am into the flashy pretty picture progress, but this site seems to take a step backwards when it comes to finding rankings and tournaments.:mad:

I have had similar problems myself. (mostly logging in, finding my rankings as you said and such) Go-Pokemon was a lot easier but not many are use to this new site just yet so in time we should all be able to use it, we just all have to adjust.

I really don't like the new match history page. It includes my ENTIRE history of matches. There should be a way to sort them by season or tournament.

Isn't your ranking on the top right hand side of the screen?

All the flashy things loading at once lag me a tad (and my reporting is still messed up). I guess it is still in the works?

The database still has some issues and they continue to work on it. They tell people to report errors when they find them. I did and mine got corrected.

I found it annoying to navigate as well, took forever to find what I needed searching for tourneys. Liked the old interface for sure.

I just want to see a list of events by type. Instead, I keep getting forced to search for the events.

Is there a way to see a list of past events?

TCPi is doing a really bad job this season.

- No information about Nationals
- No information about Worlds invite structure
- go-pokemon.com/pokemon.com STILL under construction (for... IDK how many months now)
- therefore Rankings mixed up

Way to go, seriously.

Also, I don't want to hear something like "You're whining!! They're doing great things for the player!!". I know all of their great things. But that doesn't mean those points are lies.

- No information about Nationals
- No information about Worlds invite structure
- go-pokemon.com/pokemon.com STILL under construction (for... IDK how many months now)
- therefore Rankings mixed up

Way to go, seriously.

Also, I don't want to hear something like "You're whining!! They're doing great things for the player!!". I know all of their great things. But that doesn't mean those points are lies.

Well to be fair, Worlds still isn't for another 6 months or so, so no need to get in a fuss about it just yet. And Nats will likely be the same as last year I'd think, though I guess they could get a new location.

I don't like to hear that I am "whining" either. But it seems like everything is hidden now. Having to drop down the menus and go through every option just to find what I am looking for.
I guess I just have to wait and hope that it gets better.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back