1 pokeradar
1 warp point
1 wager

Energy-16

16 grass

Scizor LV.47 – Grass – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Scyther

Poke-Body: Honeycomb Defender
If this Pokemon has 6 or more damage counters on it, any damage dome to this Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 40.

[C][C] Accelerate: 30 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out by this attack, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Scizor during your opponent’s next turn.
[G][G] Push Through: 40 damage. If you don’t have any Pokemon with Poke-Powers in play, this attack does an additional 30 damage.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Cherubi LV.9 – Grass – HP50
Basic Pokemon

[.] Nap: Remove 2 damage counters from Cherubi.
[G] Bullet Seed: Flip 4 coins, this attack does 10 damage x the number of heads.

Weakness: Fire (+10)
Resistance: Water (-20)

Cherrim LV.30 – Grass – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Cherubi

Poke-Body: Sunny Day
Each of your Grass-type and Fire-type Pokemon’s attacks does an additional 10 damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

[.] Sweet and Salty Pollen: 20 damage. Remove 2 damage counters from 1 of your Pokemon.
[G][C][C] Solar Beam: 50 damage.

Shaymin LV.42 – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[G] Flower Aroma: 10 damage. Remove 2 damage counters from Shaymin, and the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
[G][C] Damage Aid: 30 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does an additional 50 damage. Then, remove all Special Conditions from the Defending Pokemon.

Shaymin LV.X – Grass – HP100
Level Up

Poke-Body: Sense of Gratitude
Each of your Grass-type Pokemon in play (excluding any Shaymin) has its maximum HP increased by 40. This Body stops working if you already have another Sense of Gratitude Poke-Body in effect.

[G][C][C] Seed Flare: 40 damage. You may choose any number of Grass Energy in your hand and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. If you do, this attack does an additional 20 damage for each Energy card you attach.

Weakness: Fire (x2)

Luxury Ball – Trainer

Search your deck for 1 Pokemon card (excluding Pokemon LV.X), show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

If there’s already a card named Luxury Ball in your discard pile, you can’t play this card.

The strategy of this deck is simple, have a scizor active with 140 hp and doing 70-100 (depending on the number of cherrims) for 2 energies. Also when scizor will have 6 or more damage counters on it will reduce 40 from the attacks basicly it will become very difficult to KO. Also the first attack is superb because if you KO a pokemon you will have a turn where scizor cannot be damaged and with the cherrims it can deal 60 with this attack which is a KO for almost every basic.

The only problem with this deck is drawing, given that you cannot play claydol because you will ruin scizors attack. This is why there are many trainers focussed on drawing. Any help is appreciated.

this is supposed to be t2 scizor? if you start with shaymin or cherubi that t2 scizor is gone.
-1 wager
-1 luxury ball
+2 radar

- 4 pokedex handy + 2 bucks + 1 roseannes research + 1 poke radar
- 2 rowan + 2 cynthias feelings
- 2 speed stadium + 2 poke radar

The best setup move is prolly go with something like call energy or chatot. I would still use claydol in ur deck.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

yes unknown Q helps

Last edited:
I never said that this a T2 scizor, IMO this deck is better than the T2 scizor, yes the unown q idea is good..and about the name..this is true because if you see the decks 95% play claydol this means that this is the only deck that can and MUST do well without scizor

If you can get the cards out it's pretty nice. IF. I would try

-4 Pokedex +3 Bebe's +2 Unown Q
-1 Warp Point
-2 Speed +2 Cynthia's
-1 Wager +1 Roseanne's
-2 Rowan's +2 Poke Radar

I am sorry if I made a mistake.

^^^IF he can get the cards out.. if... IF wishes were fishes the world would be an ocean :D

look, the point is that the best start in this deck is a scyther start and that's hard to happen... besides a t2 scizor is much more fast than this deck.. shaymin is a lv. x and that might slow down the deck a bit, the point is mainly scizor and there might be too much techs along with him...

It is much faster than it looks and it is better than a T2 scizor, becuase i playtested a version similar to this with my friend and this one works out much better than the T2 scizor and it gives you more options..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back