Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The ralts' CCs (Fully updated with all Cities)

The Ralts

Scroll down to find the newest ones.

And, yes, I'm not going to score very high in literature composition. =F

===========
Weekend 1: Day 1:
I'm bored, so ima write up a crappy CC report from today =D

I played gengar, even though i knew it sucked. I wanted to beat someone I knew was playing dusknoir, and it seemed like my best shot...and I would lose to everything else, but thats beside the point.

Round 1:?? with random stuff
When facing random decks with no trainers, these games really take a long time. Whoa! I place 3 damage counters a turn!...yeah. I won easily...but dang did it take a while. I mainly used my tech dusknoir DP to attack. gg

1-0

Round 2: Philip B. with machamp/deoxys
He got a rather crappy start, and I just whacked his psychic weak pokemon to death with mah leet skilz. AKA poltergiest. gg

2-0

Round 3: Wyatt W. with beedrill
He had an unown G start, vs. my 5 energy, duskull, and pokedrawer. I went second and topdecked another drawer, so I could have donked him if I had started with a ghastly...oh well. I sniped baltoys and then claydols as they appeared, and he had no hand most of the game. gg

3-0

Round 4: Zane N. with dusknoir/bronzong
I start with chatot and call...he gets t2 dusknoir, claydol, bronzong, dusclops, and owns my face. gg

3-1

Round 5: ?? with more random stuff
I wasn't paying much attention this game, and I just did 30 a turn for a while with shadow room to random basics. He eventually got down to three prizes to my one, when I noticed I had no energy left in the deck, and used all my night maintanences. He played down a suicune, and I just did 60 and 60 for game. gg

4-1

Top 4: Philip B. with machamp/deoxys
Both games he could never get rid of all the trainers in his hand, (after sniping claydols) so I just used poltergiest the whole time. gg

Top 2: Zane N. with dusknoir/bronzong
We moved to jack in the box for the top 2, since the library where it was hosted was closing.

game 1:
from the start I began gaining the upper hand, limiting the bench to 3 hurt him a lot more than me, since he had 2 claydols out. I took 4 prizes to his 2 before he scooped.gg

Game 2:
He started with chatot, and got 2 claydols out, so since he couldn't get more than 1 or 2 attackers out at once, it was easy for me to pick them off as they came up. gg

Weeee I won a cities with a really crappy deck...at leats now I know for certain that I'm wrecking this thing as soon as I can. >.>

only 1 cities this week makes me sad. D=

========
Weekend 2: day 1
I played regi today, but I made a big mistake by taking out the 3rd unown G before the tourney . >.>

Round 1: Zane N. with dusknoir/bronzong
I get t2 gigas and start sweeping, he takes enough prizes with damage evening basics that it comes down to 1-1, but he scoops when its clear that i'll win. gg

1-0

Round 2: ?? with mammoswine
T2 gigas and sweep up his swinub and big mammoth. gg

2-0

Round 3: Alex B. with dusknoir
I get another t2 gigas and start sweeping. He gets out dusknoir lv x eventually, and i don't get a snowpoint for 4 or 5 turns. I survive by healing using cresselia's power. On my last prize I misplay by not doing anything on my turn and just announcing the attack, not remembering I have snow point in play, making the uxie I was attacking live by 20 HP. This results in my gigas being knocked out. And I win by warping up his claydol with 20 on it, and using spiritomb/cresselia and attacking with my uxie for the knock out. gg

3-0

Round 4: steven R. with machamp.
He doesn't get a very good start, and we trade prizes till it comes down to 1-1. He has no machamps in play and warps up my regular gigas with no energy on it, and does zen blade for 60. I draw and trade off/oaks, and whiff on the warp. He goes, doesn't get a machamp, and does 20 to my gigas. I draw and trade off, but whiff on the warp ftl. I looked at the next card and it was warp. Figures =/ gg

3-1

Top 2: Steven R. with machamp
Game 1: he gets a 3 prize lead and I scoop.
game 2: he gets a t1 machamp on me even though he had all machamps accept the lvl x prized...dang azelf. gg

I'm kinda peeved that by taking 2nd you lose more points than the guy who goes 3-1 and takes 3rd, but oh well....nothing can really be done about it. =/

===============
Weekend 2: day 2
I didn't really think smartishly the night before, so all i did was put in the 3rd G.

Round 1: katie F. with gengar
I got a decent set up and just put all gengars at 100 before knocking them out with cresselia. She never got to use a fainting spell. gg

1-0

Round 2: Gage R. with machamp
I start with regi active and lunatone on the bench. I didn't know he was playing machamp, so when we flipped over basics I was like "oh crap." I topdecked another regi though, and start attaching to it. after he knocked out the active regi i sent up uxie lv x with a G attached to it, he tried to use Take Out with the lv x for 100, but I said that since G was attached, Take Out doesn't do anything since it does the effect instead of damage. We call the judge over and I'm right, so he plays stark and uses hurricane punch for...4 tails. From there I'm ahead of him for the rest of the game. GG sorry man =\

2-0

Round 3: Quinn W. with dusknoir/bronzong
I know how to play against dusknoirs, so I'm feeling fine. 'Till I look at my starting hand...I think this is the worst hand I've seen in a looooong time. 3 Gs, mesprit, spiritomb, and 2 premier balls. =\ and I topdeck fighting for 3 turns. I eventually get out a regi when hes at 1 prize though....

2-1

round 4: Zane N. with dusknoir/bronzong
He plays mewtwo. GG

Like I said, I wasn't thinking at all the night before, since I thought I'd be playing dusknoir today. I should have remembered to tech for mewtwo, so this match was my own fault.
2-2

Round 5: ?? with random grass pokeymanz.
I just roll through stuff with gigas. gg

3-2

12-5 total through cities so far...I suck. at least its still a net gain of a few points....

=====================
Weekend 3: day 1
ok since I'm writing tis up on sunday my mind is a little fuzzy, I played kingdra with mah super special 1-1 weavile tech.

Round 1: ??
baltoy start to an SW duskull, he gets heads on astonish and grabs my roseannes. (I have a horrible record when dealing with cards like absol and regigigas that dget rid of cards in my hand) I topdeck the 2nd pokedrawer and kill his dusknoir t3 for game. gg

1-0

Round 2: ??
I can't remember at all .=\ cept that i got a baltoy start. gg

2-0

Round 3: Kattelynne D. with scizor
I set up my kingdra after my 1st horsea start and kill scizors faster than they can come up. gg

3-0

Round 4: ?? with magnezone
I go 2nd with a baltoy start (again) and roseannes-warp-t1 him with kingdra. gg

4-0

Round 5: Zane N. with dusknoir
I gain a 3 prize lead or so before he sets up, and then just kill dusknoirs as they come up with dark type-kingdras. gg

5-0

Top 4: Alex B. with machamp
Game 1: baltoy start, i get crap and don't set up till he takes 2 prizes, he continually gets the exact cards he needs, and flips 3 heads twice with hurricane punch. =\
Game 2: baltoy start AGAIN. I gain the upper hand, but for some reason I had it in my head that having 3 prizes left wins me the game on time =\ so i don't play as fast as i could or damage one pokemon for a knock out. ( tho even if i had damaged his claydol with 50 on it the turn before, time was called as he was calling his attack) gg

someting is seriously wrong here. 2 machamps went into top 2, meaning that machamp has won every cities in seniors its been to in washington. >.>

==========
Weekend 3: day 2

I play dusknoir/bronzong without ever having tested it before...yeah, I'm that good... =\ fail.

15 people. So close to top 4 >.<

Round 1:?? with fire stuff.
I pewpew stuff with dusnoir until they're all dead. gg

1-0

Round 2: Chris S. with dusknoir/bronzong
I get set up quicker than him, and both of us have to play with only 3 benched, with him playing cresselia on his benched, I am able to swarm better than him. (I also have an unown G attached to dusky lv x, while he didn't play any) About mid way through I kill his claydol and then its just downhill for him from there. When he kills mine I have a baltoy ready to be played down and next turn I get claydol again. In the end I'm it's tied 3-3 in prizes, he has dusknoir DP with no energy, cresselia with 3 energy, and a bronzong active with 80. I have a the ducky lv x ith the unown G attached on my bench, I play down spiritomb, warp, and knock out cresselia. He scoops since I knock out his dusknoir next turn. Very good game ^_-

2-0

Round 3: Amelia B. with kingdra
I start with duskull and baltoy, and an energy which I attach to my baltoy since I thought she would get t1 kingdra. I end up not getting any energy the next turn, and then start making misplays and attaching to the wrong pokemon. I don't get a dusknoir with energy up till shes at 3 prizes. I somehow tie up the game at 4-1 prizes, where I could take 3 prizes and then she would be left with a kingdra with a G attached and like 80 damage, but my last ts-2 is prized, so I only take 2 prizes. It comes down to 2-1, her with 2 kingdras, one with 3 energy, a G, and 110 damage active, and one with 1 energy and 80 damage on her bench. I have dusknoir lv x as a stadium, bronzong active with 60 on it, and a dusknoir on my bench with 110, and she had killed my claydol the turn before. if I can get my switch, I can send up my dusknoir with 110 on it and night spin for the KO, then she can't do anything to it so I win next turn. I shadow command with my benched dusknoir...whiff ftl. next card was switch of course. gg

2-1

Round 4: Kattelynne D. with mismagius
She plays no energy. NIGHT SPIN ROOOOOAR. gg

3-1

Theres one 4-0, and four 3-1s with a top 2 cut >.< I come in 4th.

edit: Woot. Kingdra beat machamp in finals...now that i think about it, how is that an improvement...?

20-7 through cities so far. go me?

====================
Weekend 4: Day 1:
So at first i thought I could go..then at the start of the week before the snow came and i thought I couldn't...then the snow started clearing mid-week and I thought I could...then the snow stopped on friday clearing and we got storm warnings and I thought I couldn't...then morning of I called the nelsons to stowaway in their car after learning that they were gonna try to go. yep, I plan my schedule pretty well.
I played Regigigas. with mah super 3 unown Gs.

8 people, 3 roundsand top 2. BOOOOOO =\

Round 1: Zane N. with dusknoir/bronzong
I can't remember this match that well due to facing 3 dusknoirs today =\. I got an iffy start, to his pretty decent one. I thought I would lose, but I somehow came through and managed to gain a lead. That plus I had a snowpoint in hand when I KOed dusknoir lv x. =P gg

1-0

round 2: ?? Justin H. with scizor
I get a start of like, regigigas, multi, fighting, water, switch, pokeball, and premier ball. I went second, attached multi to gigas, got heads on pokeball for uxie, played uxie and Set-up for 4 cards. I get another pokeball which i get heads on and grab lunatone, and discard water with it. T2 I have gigaton punch, but at the start of the next turn my hand is 3 switches and nothing else. I use mah leet topdecking skilz and get oaks, which nets me roseannes, and I just roll through stuff from there. gg

2-0

Figured I should give props to the california burger place we ate at for lunch. Themz good burgerz.

Round 3: Coby with dusknoir/drakrai
He plays no claydol, so I just roll through with my decent enough set up. gg

Top2: coby with dusnkoir/darkrai
Game 1: I get crap start with random trainers and G in my hand, topdeck more random trainers for 2 turns, then get a bronzor. =\
Game 2:Same thing as above...only about 4 turns in I finally topdeck a roseannes and get set up from there. Dusk lv x hurt me a lot since I stupidly put my 2nd snowpoint on the bottom of my deck, and it's a couple turns before I get my DP palkia active to get rid of the stadium. Final prize count is 0-2.
Game 3: I get a decent start for once and gain a lead from the start with a t2 gigas. I just roll through everything.

Wooo I won my second cities. I feel so special inside :3

24-7 through citiez.

===================
Weekend 5: Day 1
I played dusknoir/bronzong, but took out the DP Dusknoir for a promo one. Since the DP one didn't really do much IMO. I've seen one of my friends lose a bunch of games because he didn't have enough Dusnkoirs that could attack, sine everyone plays Unown G.

Round 1: Sam G. random cards
This was his first time playing, so after 4 turns of getting crap I finally grabbed a supporter and set up.

1-0

Round 2: Kattlynne D.(sorry if i can't spell your name right =\)
I got a decent set up and she never played Unown G. I was also able to have the lv x spread for about 3 turns or so before she got out a stadium.

2-0

I'm foreced to walk a whole 2 blocks to get to Taco Del Mar. D:
But they had a new kind of salsa to try. =)
And I discovered how to psyche out mah opponents by putting an oogly eye on mah head. \(o_O)/

Round 3: Kenneth G. frosslass/dusknoir/gengar? thats what I saw.
He got out a Gengar once throughout the game, while I got out all mah stoof.

3-0

Round 4: Amelia B. with kingdra.
I got a decent start to her baltoy, and I got a t3 Dusknoir and was able to knock out a kingdra before she could do damage to my dusknoir. She was still ahead on prizes throuhgout from warping up basics and stuff =\. At one time it was 4-2 prizes and she had 3 uxies, 2 kingdras, and a claydol all with like 20 from being knocked out. But she discarded the lv x and then I wasn't able to evolve my bronzor on my turn to knock out all her pokemon. So I knocked out a kingdra with 2 energys on it with the promo dusknoir leveled up, she had 10 in the discard already. I thought I was safe since she had played 2 warps already, and then I could bring up bronzong next turn and take my last 3 prizes. Then she played a 3rd warp. =\
Even if I had sent up an SF duskoir and leveled that up, leaving my 130 HP one on the bench, she had a plus power anyway.

3-1

And of course I don't lose until my last round but I faced a person who went 0-4, and two people who went 2-2.

3rd place for meh.
===================
Weekend 6: Day 1:
Sooo after Zane's wierd stuff in Or-ee-gon, I'm 14 points below him and need to catch up.

I played regigigas again, with 1-1 driftblim. Of course no one played mewtwo and I never even got the card out.

Round 1: Zane N. with magnezone
We both get pretty bad starts, he doesn't get a magnezone/claydol till turn 5 or so, and I don't get regi till turn 6. I never knocked out any of his mahgnezones, and made it just become a prize race. Since I K.O.ed his palkia the turn he played it by restructuring it up, I had the advantage. When it was down to 1-2 prizes, and all he had out were one of each magnezone (with the lightning one leveled up) with like 3 special steel, 1 basic steel, and a couple lightning across the board. I had to sacrifice next turn to keep from being knocked out, and stalled him with mesprit while I hit his magnetic search magnezone for 50 with gigaton punch. Next turn he moves his 3 special steel to the steel magnezone that I had just damaged, (which confuses me because 100-30=70, which would K.O it anyway, i guess he just wasn't thinking straight) sends up the DP one, attaches a lightning from the discard and therefore putting a damage counter on it and hits me for 80 or something. Next turn I don't pull my last switch to restructure up magnezone, but drop a spiritomb and giga blast magnezone's face ftw. gg

1-0

Round 2: Amelia B. with Gengar
I typically win against gengar, it's just harder without cresselia. I get a t2 gigaton punch gigas, t3 start clearing stuff up. I drop spiritomb at some time to knock out one gengar, and put the one she sends up in its place at 90, and psychic restore it. She only flipped for fainting spell once, when I K.O.ed a gengar with Uxie X. gg

2-0

Round 3: Tony D. random stuff
I just roll through with mah regigigas. gg

3-0

Round 4: Kenneth G. with gengar/dusknoir/frosslass
This game sucked >.< I get a crap start, and when I finally look through my deck i see that gigas X AND azelf are prized. He takes 3 prizes before I take 1, but when I do I manage to get gigas X. He has dusknoir x out as a stadium, and of course I send up my un-leveled up regigigas instead of my spiritomb, fo some reason thinking regi had a +30 weakness, not x2. He attaches to claydol and does 80 + 10 between turns for the K.O. And I concede from there.

3-1

Round 5: Steven R. with gliscor
I've heard varied oppinions on this matchup, and imo Gliscor should usually win, I just happened to get an extremely good start and he didn't get gliscor till turn 3 or so. After living K.Oing the first gliscor, I got palkia out and sent up his gligars whenever he played them, so throughtout the game he never got the lv. X out. At one time he was able to play darkrai and then hit regigigas for 160, but i had snowpoint out and he couldn't get his other lake boundary. After that i just swept up. gg

4-1

I thought it was one 5-0, two 4-1s, and then one 3-2 would make it. But Kenneth G. was apparently 4-1, so there went mah prediction.

top 4: Kenneth G.
Game 1: I get a good start and get gigas out t2, his list isn't that consistant and I just sweep through.
Game 2: See above.

5-1

Top 2: Zane N. with magnezone
Game 1: He gets pretty much crap to my t2 gigas, and he conceds after I take 3 prizes and he only has a magnezone with no energy.
Game 2: My start is semi-decent, but he gets insane stuff and is fully set up (minus a few energy) t3 or so. It comes down to 3-1, with him having a palkia with 130 on it, and a magnezone that need 1 more damage to knock it out, I had sacced spiritomb the turn before, so I draw, switch, lvl up uxie, retreat, trade off....and get TSD! Now I pretty much win the game as I just need 1 heads to get spiritomb and get 2 knockouts this turn and K.O his only magnezone. I flip...3 tails. Sad face. I concede.

Time was called while I was deciding who went first, so we got a sudden death with 6 prizes =D.
Game 3: I get uxie to his unown, go first and hit it for 30. He gets an even better start than before and dusk balls for a magnemite, rare candies it to the magnetic search magnezone, retreats, plays down uxie for like 6 cards, and plays another magnemite and a baltoy. I draw, get heads on a poke ball I needed, and get out uxie X, palkia on bench, drop mesprit to stall, and play another uxie. I have palkia X in hand, and hit magnezone for 40. During his turn he does something like play claydol, and evolve magnemite into magneton. I retreat, attach to uxie again, level up palkia, restructure up his uxie, and play switch to bring back uxie X and zen blade ftw. gg

6-1
Go me, I've kept Zane from winning a cites in Washington so far. I feel as if I've accomplished something. =)

And afterwards we go to Applebee's where Alex sharpens crayons with steak knives and I want him to put the little powdered crayon in people's salads. =F

33-9 so far through cities.

==============
Weekend 6: Day 2:
MAMOSWINE!!!!
I borrowed Greg's mamoswine deck, since I was too lazy to make one the night before, but I put in one poke-healer since I knew people were playing gliscor and magnezone.

....but I forgot the luxury ball =(

Round 1: Amelia B. with regigigas
It took me till turn 4 or so to set up, but being able to one shot everything kind of made a difference. =F

1-0

Round 2:Steven R. with gliscor
He got an extremely bad start, and didn't get claydol till turn 7 or something. We traded prizes for a bit, and in the end it came down to 1-2, with me having a mamoswine with 90 on it, one with 100, and a fresh one active. I knock out the shedinja for game, and he was 10 damage off from going to sudden death.

2-0

Round 3: Wyatt W. with Kingdra
He gets start of something like 4 waters, a horsea, a kingdra, and a lake boundary. He gets a poke ball and luxury ball off mulligan draws though. I get some decent start, with driftblim t2, and start setting up. He had gotten tails on pokeball, so all he got was baltoy, and just topdecked more basics to survive until i had taken like 3 prizes. He then finally got 2 kingdras out and knocked out one mamoswine with aqua pump, but I just swarmed him with the rest for my last 2 prizes.

3-0

Round 4: Alex B. with weavile/gallade
We both get pretty bad starts, but neither of us wants to make the first move (he was out of dark energy to attach to weavile) and let on of our main attackers be knocked out. So after a while I attach energy link to driftblim (misplay, as I learned. I want to save the energy links) and do 40 damage to weavile. He sends up Gallade and knocks it out, and I knock out his gallade. We trade gallade for mamoswine for the next couple of turns, and after he flipped all his prizes it's at 3-3, I had to sacrifice a mamoswine to K.O gallade, and therefore discarding all my energy on the field. I start manually attaching to my fresh bench mamoswine, and send up one to stall. he wagers and does plox for 60. My hand is 2 fighting and a roseannes or something, and I topdeck warp. I attach again to my benched mamoswine (who now has 3 energy) and pass. Time is called on his turn, and the lowest HP pokemon is his weavile, so he does plox for 60 again, and I warp, attach, and do 140 to whatever he sent up for game.

4-0
So I had made a bunch of misplays during that game, but now I knew he played only 1 fighting. So if I wait till he uses both night maintenences, and then I k.o whatever has it attached, then I'm free of sonic blade for the rest of the game.

Top 2: Alex B. with weavile/gallade
Game 1: we both get crap, but his crap is better than mine and I use ramming strike to nearly kill myself before conceding.
Game 2: I actually get set up and roll through.
Game 3: I get crap again and only see bebe's once, I ramming strike to nearlly kill myself again before conceding.

Soooo I get second, losing to gallade because of luck. =\

But since I had never really tested mammoths before, I now know a bunch of cool things about it. I'll make the list a little more consistent, and hopefully use it sometime next week before cities are over.

37-10
==========
Weekend 7: day 1:
I have no idea what to play the night before, so I play the deck that requires no thought process at all. Kingdra.

Round 1: Amelia B. with AMU
I get a crap start with no trainers till t4 or so, even after topdecking uxie. She pewpews stuff and Ican't catch up. gg

0-1

Round 2:philip B. with flygon/lucario
i got a T1 kingdra, but I just kept it on the bench, and took a prize with uxie before sweeping up with kingdra. gg

1-1

Round 3: Charles S. ??
Random basics and I kill stuff. gg

2-1

Round 4: Kyle W. with scizor/cherrim
He goes first and attaches to 60 HP scyther, with nothing on his bench. I go with baltoy start and roseannes for horsea/uxie. Whiff on the donk, and we start trading prizes. I pull ahead since 1 energy attack > 2 energy attack, and I can 1 hit a scizor every few turns with aqua stream.

3-1

Miss cut by .2% of opponents opponents =\
But I gain 3 whole points.

====================
Weekend 7: Day 2:
I knew I should have played regigigas, it was obviously the play. But for some reason I played kingdra again, taking out seadra, dawn stadium since I didn't think anyone was playing dusknoir, and a water for 3 pokedex to add to consistency.

Round 1: Zane N. with magnezone
I get t1 or t2 kingdra (can't remember, I think it was t1) and kill a magnemite, he gets palkia t2 and stalls by bringing up claydol. I warp, he sends up uxie, and I do 60 to it and 20 to benched magnemite. I have cresselia on my bench and can easily take 2 prizes next turn putting me in the lead and giving me a plus power each turn. he evolves some stuff and passes, i go, warp to bring up cresselia and send his uxie to the bench, and bebe's for my...prized cresselia. =( It's pretty much game after that as I can't get cresselia even after drawing 4 prizes, any one of which would have let me get several knock outs and won me the game. time is called at 2-2 and he just palkia's up an uxie. gg

0-1

Round 2: Sadler B. ??
T1 kingdra and kill some bidoofs fer game. gg

1-1

Round 3: Alex B. with gyarados
I go first with an unown G start. He attaches to psychic to unown P and plays bucks, but whiffs on plus power. Plays down magicrap, and attacks for 40 damage, discarding mah horsea from the top of my deck. I roseannes and get horsea and uxie, play down another uxie, and get 2 heads on victory medal so i can grab a warp from my deck to knock out his benched magicrap. He then does some stuff and attacks with unown P again, discarding my baltoy from the top of my deck. Of course my other baltoy is prized. I psychic restore and put uxie on the bottom to re-use, and after a few turns finally get claydol out, having used uxie/uxie X for set up. I'm ahead in prizes the whole game. gg

2-1

Round 4: Gage R. with machamp
I have the horsea start, with roseannes and candy in hand. He goes first with a machop active, but topdecks another machop. I go, roseannes for uxie/baltoy, and play uxie for 4 cards, horsea, seadra, water energy...kingdra! Candy and start sweeping stuff, he knpocks out one kingdra the whole game.

3-1

Round 5: Katie F. with tangrowth
So I was hoping to avoid playing her since obviously the match is an auto loss. And of course out of the 4 possible people i could play I play her.
She starts with tangela, eliminating the chance of a donk, and I don't even get the t1 kingdra anyway. I get set up like t2 or 3 and she takes 3 prizes before I finally knock out tangrowth. I scoop.

3-2

One 3-2 makes it in the cut, and I miss it by 2 % =\
But Amelia goes on to beat tangrowth in top 2 by some miracle and wins with kingdra. So propz. (apparently it came down to the tangrowth player getting a warp point)

So I'm gonna lose a bunch of points from today, which makes me a sad panda. But I'll still retain a spot in the top 10 or so, so over all I feel pretty good about my cites/BR preformance. And very few of my losses were from being outplayed, a lot were from luck or bad matchups, so I also feel decent about that.

43-13 throughout cities.

And after all is said and done, it was a fantastic series of events, and props to all the judges and people who held the tournaments. Now I get to slack off for 3 weeks since I'm too lazy to read the translations for the new set.
I'll be eagerly awaiting my next chance to hear "Pairings are up."

Last edited:
That game against Zane was epic, lolz. Everything there was like a counter to Regigigas, ergh. XD

I really am sorry about that third round, winning like that is totally lame. But yay for Machamp FINALLY not winning.... I hate that card so much. Nice job both Saturday and Sunday though. :)

Amelia: That match was my fault lol, I made too many misplays at the start, and I think i had used claydol that turn after you killed it when i had none...Dusknoir is so boring to play =\

Spavie: indeed, I only got to steal your mediocre points once.

Dusknoir is very fun to play. You get to go "Muhahaha! My plan is coming to completion! What's that? UNOWN G? Nooooo!"
With any other deck you just go "T1 candy energy attack game."

Evil laughter > Winning

Updated with the new snowy saturday report.

BAWWWWW only 1 cites this weekend and next. =( I'm gonna have to figure out how to get down to Or-ee-gon for their cities during the weekdays in a couple weeks...

Back