Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Rewards just keep on Comin'!

DarkStar20

Front Page Editor
displayimage.php

Another Pokemon Reward Item has been reveled! Play Pokemon Logo Sleeves! Top 100 Play point sleeves!

5 or more Play! Points

All eligible players with at least 5 Play! Points will also receive a pack of Promotional Energy cards.

15 or more Play! Points

All eligible players with at least 15 Play! Points will also receive a pack of 3 great Promo Cards. There will be 4 copies of each promo card in the pack.

Top 100 Play! Point totals per age division

The eligible players with the top 100 Play! Point totals in each age division will also receive a pack of Play! Pokémon sleeves and 2 copies of a highly sought after Pokémon Trainer card.

Player of the Year

The eligible player with the highest Play! Point total in each age division will also receive Pokémon product for a full year. This will consist of two displays of each set released in 2013.

Last edited:
Hmm, is it bad that I'm not even upset I didn't get these? Seems a bit meh IMO. Only 100 sets produced, surely they could have splurged on something better (from the pics, quality looks so/so as well).

Hmm, is it bad that I'm not even upset I didn't get these? Seems a bit meh IMO. Only 100 sets produced, surely they could have splurged on something better (from the pics, quality looks so/so as well).

Methinks there are more than the 300 produced for this year (why do the Mas always seem to forget about the Jrs and Srs?) My guess is that they'll be using this for several years and several different promotions.

If you do all the cities/states/regionals/battleroads applicable to your state and nationals and 1 sanctioned tourney a month plus a full league season is that enough for a top 100? Or no because of worlds?

If you do all the cities/states/regionals/battleroads applicable to your state and nationals and 1 sanctioned tourney a month plus a full league season is that enough for a top 100? Or no because of worlds?

Probably not.

There are people that played in every part of the Chicago Marathon, every Wisconsin tournament, and attended 2 Leagues that didn't make the Top 100.

If you want the Top 100, you really need to attend a Premier level event every date that a Premier level event is available, and then get your League and Sanctioned Play Points as well.

Well it's my understanding that you can be in 40 leagues and you'll still just get Play Points for one. But the rest of that flew over my head.

I got a doubt, if I'm living in Mexico but I got an USA address, is it possible to update my address to receive the rewards in my USA address??
Or it is the nationality that counts?

Does anyone know anything about this?

For 2013, it's really hard to tell at this point, particularly because of several unknown factors: :confused:

Players who attended the 2012 World Championship were supposed to get 20 PP, but did they? (I vaguely remember seeing a post indicating that someone got much less than that.) Can someone who attended Worlds last year (not just the LCQ) confirm whether they got 20 PP? When I look at the current rankings for this year, I see some current totals like that of "Alexander W" from Australia with 19 PP, or "Christian Vidal" from Chile with only 11 PP, which would seem to indicate that they didn't get their 20 PP from Worlds. If indeed the 20 PP from last year's Worlds were not credited correctly, nobody complained because it didn't seem important, but now they see that the top 100 in PP will get something decent, then many players who attended 2012 Worlds will start asking for their missing PP, which could drastically shift the current standings.

Last year (for the first time), the play season ended prior to the World Championship. Will the same situation apply this year? Or will the end-of-season date shift back to after the World Championship? If indeed it changes back, then players at both the 2012 and 2013 World Championship should get 20 PP for attending. Until TPCI announces the end-of-season date for 2013, this is another unknown factor which could drastically affect the top 100 PP standings for 2013.

Well I mean if it ends up people in Worlds get a jump on the other people it feels like majority of the top player points people will be worlds participants. They could save time and give them the P Points top 100 rewards as they leave worlds :p

League leader showed the 3 promo cards x4 we will get for having 15pts.

Laaaaaame.

4 eviolite. 4 blend energy. 4 blend energy

Back