Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"The Sauna!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

togepikachu90

Hey, there everypeoples! This is a new deck I thought up of really quickly. There is no real strategy, just to attack with Milotic and Swampert. Magcargo is there to use smooth over.

Pokeman: 21
4 Sparce
1 Jirachi DX
2 Slugma
2 Magcargo
2 Mudkip EM
2 Marshtomp EM
2 Swampert EM
3 Feebas HL
3 Milotic HL

Trainuhs: 23
3 Stevens
2 Rare Candy
2 Swoop!
4 Celio's
3 Reversal
1 Admin
2 Copycat
1 Warp Point
2 Battle Frontier
2 Desert Ruins
1 Energy Removal 2

NRG: 16
11 Water
3 DRE
1 Scramble
1 Heal

Please do not be to harsh. Thanks in advance for the help!

I don't think it's a bad idea. I just don't see why your moving the energy off of your active. Maybe if you were running Blissy EX (EX: Unseen Forces) that makes you discard all the energy you have on the pokemon it heals, sure. You could move it off onto a benched pokemon, Blissy EX that pokemon, and then switch it and send up the pokemon you moved the energy to and attack.

Maybe that's the strategy here? When a pokemon gets near KO, just move all it's energy onto another one on the bench and then switch it for it. Then a few turns later, you can Milotic all the damage off of it. Would that be correct?

If not, it could help if you posted a strategy for it.

How can u use milotic and not use briney? it's puzzling.

-1 Jirachi
-2 swoop!
+3 Briney's/Super Scoop Up for HL-on

Milotic is better, and doesn't waste a turn, not to mention it heals a pokemon without taking it out of play.

Hey Tim, bring this deck to the St. Louis Pre for UFO. I'll challenge ya.

Last edited:
this deck is reallly good and needs some fixes
no briney
either run 4 energy or3 energy removal2 or none at all
you need to up your swampert line
you need at least 3 briney or super scop up

Thanks for the comments guys!

Prime: Thanks for helping me find a stategy! That does sound like a good strategy! I will try to get some blissey ex for the deck! Heal the damage after moving energy with swampert. How many blissey ex should i use? That would be my biggest problem is finding out how many to put in. You could respond back and tell me. Thanks for the help.

mrdraz07: Yeah, thanks for reminding me. But I will put in super scoop up for swoop. I like super scoop up better becasue you can use it on an ex, unlike briney. And the fact that briney will be rotated out shortly. Thanks.

Jared aka mwtal master: I'll bring this deck and fight! Were you inquireing about a challenge! Ha ha ha! See you at league!

wooper trainer: I will use 3 super scoop up and no energy removal 2. I just put that one in there as a filler card. I will put in more swampert when i get some, but i dont really want to mess up my trainer engine (its practically what i use for ludicargo! lol!).

Shiloh Pheonix: Yeah, I thought of this name because of the combonation you get with heat and water( magcargo and milotic, etc.). Plus, a sauna is know to help heal stuff. Thanks for the props on the name!

Thanks for the help. A few more things though:
When I get Blissey Ex, should I take out milotic or leave it in with blissey ex?
What would be good to get pokemon out early in this deck when they take out Dunsparce?
Is the trainer engine sloidified enough?
Let's keep workin on it, people!
Thanks in advance again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back