Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Time Has Come For Legends To Awaken!

PokePop

Administrator
Staff member
displayimage.php

THE TIME HAS COME FOR LEGENDS TO AWAKEN!

Behold some of the most powerful Pokémon of all time when the brand-new Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG) expansion Diamond & Pearl—Legends Awakened hits retail outlets nationwide on August 20, 2008. This latest installment of the best-selling Pokémon TCG features a gigantic set of more than 140 cards and is guaranteed to change game strategy for Pokémon Trainers, collectors, and fans everywhere. With the rise of the long slumbering Regigigas and the fire-wielding Heatran, as well as seven new Pokémon LV.X, Diamond & Pearl—Legends Awakened is destined to make for epic battles that soon become legendary!

Features of the new Pokémon Trading Card Game: Diamond & Pearl—Legends Awakened:
  • New Diamond & Pearl Pokémon such as Regigigas, Heatran, and Giratina
  • Seven new Pokémon LV.X including Mewtwo X
  • Two 60-card theme decks—Bombardment and Metal Surge
  • Booster packs include 10 randomly inserted game cards for collectors and players alike
  • Theme decks and parallel set cards feature an innovative look with holographic treatment

displayimage.php
displayimage.php

displayimage.php
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

AND don't miss your chance to get the specially designed Pokémon TCG Collector's Tins that will add real power to any collection. Each tin contains four previously released Pokémon TCG booster packs, one of the two new foil promo cards featuring Mewtwo or Rhyperior, and a great window design for displaying your favorite cards!

[PokeGym Note: We have already posted images of these collector's tins in our news section.
Check them out!]

wow. That is some of the best pack art I have seen in a while. It really makes me excited for the next set.

The Lucario pack art is amazing. Let's just hope the cards are amazing too...

I predict Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Rhyperior, Mewtwo, Gliscor, Heatran will be the Lv. Xs in this set.

Last edited:
I'm afraid that the boxes will still have 1 lv.X in them each :(

Is Mewtwo lv.X in the set or in the tin (or both...hehe)?

they are going to have legends awakened pre-rekeses at worlds right?also u cant use any cards from legends awakened in your deck right for worlds? i think someone told me that but just making sure. nice art work.

if it is 1 lv.x per box its gonna suck as no-one locally is gonna want to give them up if they are opened and completein this set is going to be so much harder :( poor me

Back