3 Roseannes
3 Castaway
1 Prof. Rowan
1 Scott
Energy
7 Basic Dark
4 Special Dark
2 DRE

Thats all folks! Point of the game is to discard then own with ohkos all day.:dark:

watever u do dont play 3/106 darkrai...play 3 of the 4/106 darkrai...a hypno...weavile...absol..and a lvl X...play sidneys stadium and moonlight stadium..im working on a darkrai deck right now it will soon own!!!good luck ;)

thank u somebody agrees w/ me...ive love darkrai and they did a good job on him except that 3/106 disgrace...yea its not good...sure it lets u get one energy..ONE!!thats not much...but i see..id actually do 3-1 darkrai...maybe hypno to do 60 damage putting them to sleep helping darkrai..then other attack heal self from all damage move all damage to defending!!!..then maybe..if u do that run moonlight for free retreat..faster energys..and candys maybe???

Dude, why do you have castform? your deck is low on basics and you might start out with it, so, I would say take it out for Darkrai lv.X

I agree with the castform suggestion, it is just hard to take somethings out of your deck.As far as darkrai 3 vs4
4 is WAY better WAY. Level X will put them to sleep then go back and use 4's second attack for 80 plus energies and plus powers and strength charm. It just works so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back