Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

the Ultimate Raichu X deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Deckz

How do i delete thi thread? i dont want to use this deck anymore... ive made up my mind, Im making poison potential now.

Last edited:
Running 4 x's is going to be a tuff move..

I would
2-4-3-1 raichu 2sw 1sf
2-2-1 electivire
1 rayquaza la
2-2 dol
1 azelf
1 uxie

4-4-4 bebes, rose, energy link
2 candy

Xx what ever else

But it looks pretty solid and I like the raiku idea :thumb:
GL :)

You dont need Evire Line. In my opinion its better if play MT Raichu because you can attach energies faster. Bronzong SF brings you energies for voltage shoot. Furthermore you have to play some unown G because of gengar and dusknoir

I dont NEED 4 level X in play all at once ya know...

As for u Ace-, i can run the Unown G and the Raichu, but this deck from what i see does too good for me to get rid of the electivire...

Last edited:
I understand you don't need 4 x's in play :p

But my girlfreind is running a chu' deck I built and all you need is 1 x.

She runs 2-4-3-1 raichu line.
Picku for instant evolve or get 4 energy from discard when in a pinch for free, pikachu to get energy back to hand same turn, raichu sw to build (if needed) , raichu sf for free retreat after a ko,and chu x for double ko

I advise you make use of Memory Berry and Pichu with Electric Circuit. Other than that, I can't give much advice here.

You know, my list is something like this:

4-3-1 Raichu LvX (MD/ 1 MT, 2 SF/SF)
2-2-1 Electivire LvX (SW/SW/MT)
1-1 Claydol GE
1 Azelf LA
1 Uxie LA
1 Unown G

14 Lightning Energy
1 Call Energy

4 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Search
4 Dusk Ball
4 Night Maintenance
3 Premier Ball
3 Felicity's Drawing
2 Conductive Quarry
2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball

Never had problemas with energy, prized LvX, speed, or anything. My only problem is that I kinda like to attack with Vire. :lol:
I know 4 NM seens kinda absurd but, as I said, never had any problem with energy.

mine is cooler,

I honestly dont know how that "watever" response got there... some one must know my PW.

Flight,

what does NM stand for? New Mexico?:lol:

Last edited:
Here is what I would do

Drop the Vires, rescues and Lv. Max. That leaves you with 14 open spots.

Add in
4 Pichu Stormfront
3-2-3 Luxray DP
2 Super Scoop Up

Feel free to ask any questions.

24 pokemon

4-3-1 Raichu X (SF) (MT Raichu)
4-3-1 Electivire X (SW)
2 Raiku (SW) (For extra spread)
2-2 claydol (GE)
1 Azelf (LA)
1 Uxie (LA)
2 Unown G (GE)

20 trainers

4 Level Max (Platnum)
4 Broken time-space (Platnum)
2 Rare candy (GE)
4 Bebes search (SW)
4 Roseans Research (SW)
2 Pokemon Rescue (Platnum)

I would make a few changes.
Drop the Electivire line to 3-3 Electivire SW, or 2-2 is even better. Get rid of Level Max, you really don't need it, and it needs a coin flip. I would replace them with 2 Premier Ball. Stage 1 decks can be sped up with Rare Candy, but after the turn you play it down, it is useless.

This deck also NEEDS Energy Link. Electivire isn't a great attacker all that much because it needs flips, and it's main use should be getting energy on Raichu. You put an Energy Link on Raichu, and an Energy Link on Electivire.

Also, you need some cards to get energy into your hand, so you can use Raichu X's Voltage shoot a lot more often. I would use Energy Restore and Conductive Quarry to do so. Drop 4 Broken Time Space for the same reason as Rare Candy. You can only use it the turn you play things down, and it benefits your opponent's decks a lot more, like Stage 2 Decks. Plus, it doesn't apply to Leveling up. Only put 1 for when you REALLY need it.

As for Raikou, it makes a really bad Pokemon to start the game with, so I would only put 1, as it isn't really that needed, and starting with it is a doomsday.

You should also get used to putting in a few staple cards in your decks as well. Most decks run 2 Night Maintenance and 2 Warp Point, to mess up your opponent and get bad starts out of the way.

As for the Raichu line, I would run 2 MT and 1 SF. SF is a better attacker offensively, and it has free retreat, but MT is useful for getting Energy on it early game. Electivire is only needed for backup support.

In Electric decks, you can tech in 1 Rotom MD as well, to set up a Pokemon quick in the later game, but not putting a main attacker in harm's way. I find it very effective.

And ALL decks should run 1 Luxury Ball.

Last but not least, 4 Call Energy is a MUST in this deck, considering you need Claydol, Raichu, AND Electivire out at once.

All in all, these are my final changes:
22 POKEMON
4-3-1 Raichu X (SF) (2 MT Raichu, 1 SF)
2-2 Electivire X (SW)
1 Raiku (SW) (For extra spread)
2-2 claydol (GE)
1 Azelf (LA)
1 Uxie (LA)
2 Unown G (GE)
1 Rotom (MD)

22 TRAINERS
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance
2 Conductive Quarry
2 Premier Ball (GE)
4 Bebes search (SW)
3 Roseanne's Research (SW)
4 Energy Link
2 Energy Restore
1 Luxury Ball

16 ENERGY
12 Lightning Energy
4 Call Energy
-------------------------
-1 Raikou
-1 Electivire Lv. X
-4 Level Max
-4 Broken Time-Space
-2 Rare Candy
-1 Roseanne's Research
-2 Pokemon Rescue
-4 Lightning Energy

+1 Rotom MD
+2 Conductive Quarry
+1 Luxury Ball
+2 Warp Point
+2 Premier Ball
+2 Night Maintenance
+2 Energy Restore
+4 Call Energy
+4 Energy Link

If you're going to the Prerelease on Sunday, I can help you out with this afterwards. Thanks!

You say Raikou is for spread, but this deck doesn't do spread, so that's silly.

4-3-1 Raichu X (SF) (MT Raichu)
4-3-1 Electivire X (SW)
2-2 claydol (GE)
1 Azelf (LA)
1 Uxie (LA)
2 Unown G (GE)
(24) Pokemon

4 Rare Candy
4 Bebes search (SW)
4 Roseanne's Research (SW)
2 Premier Ball --> you have no Lv. Xs you want to keep benched, haha.
2 Warp Point
2 Conductive Quarry
2 Pokemon Rescue (Platnum)
1 Luxury Ball

14 Lightning Energy

19 pokemon

3-3-1 Raichu X
2-2-1 Electivire X
2-2 claydol (GE)
1 Azelf (LA)
2 Unown G (GE)

20 trainers

2 Level Max (Platnum) I'm assuming this is to help with electrivire?
3 Broken time-space (Platnum)
2 Rare candy (GE)
4 Bebes search (SW)
3 Night Maintenance (maybe 4?)
4 SSU
3 Pokedex

16 energy

I would focus on the Raichu and just the raichu, if you can get him out fast enough like you're supposed to, then you won't need another attacker. Energy link and/or pokeblowers are fun things to add too if you need something more.

I would focus on the Raichu and just the raichu, if you can get him out fast enough like you're supposed to, then you won't need another attacker. Energy link and/or pokeblowers are fun things to add too if you need something more.

Electivire is for his power, it lets you keep up the chain Burst Balls, hence 3-3 making it easier to get two benched.

19 pokemon

3-3-1 Raichu X
2-2-1 Electivire X
2-2 claydol (GE)
1 Azelf (LA)
2 Unown G (GE)

20 trainers

2 Level Max (Platnum) I'm assuming this is to help with electrivire?
3 Broken time-space (Platnum)
2 Rare candy (GE)
4 Bebes search (SW)
3 Night Maintenance (maybe 4?)
4 SSU
3 Pokedex

16 energy

Electivire is for his power, it lets you keep up the chain Burst Balls, hence 3-3 making it easier to get two benched.

my boy alex didnt use electivire an that thing was faaast!! now with broken space an all the other goodies (max level up- which i believe raichus body would still work if it leveled up on the bench)

i dont think electriver is needed, the boys an my area were making top cut no problem with raichu alone an there little secret tech!

danny

My friend Alex had an Electivire-less build that was very fast. Plus you get all these other goodies (like Broken T-S and Lv. Max) that I think help out the deck.

I don't think the Electivires are needed, my friends in my league were making top cut in the (guessing Senior) division with a speedy build.

danny

Again, I had to make an effort to translate your post into English.

First things first. The addition of Electivire doesn't slow the deck down, especially since Electivire is very powerful on its own two feet. Now for your card suggestions. As a stage one deck facing a metagame filled with stage two decks, running Broken Space-Time is just a questionable choice, it's downright suicidal. Then there's Lv. Max. He has two Lv. Xs. Raichu X and 'Vire X. Neither of which, frankly, do him any bloody good on the bench, so Lv. Max is acting as a crappy Premier Ball in that regard, as you have no means of getting three energy on Raichu T1 for Voltage Shoot anyway.

Now for the Electivires not being needed. Adding Electivire greatly adds to the power and consistency of this deck. It enables a continuous stream of 100s with the Raichu SF, and Electivire can fend on its own with a decent amount of health (the X has 130 IIRC) while spitting out some decent damage, albeit flippily so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back