Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The unaccounted-for Sandstorm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowRichards

These 15 cards in EX:Sandstorm are NOT from ADV2 or ADV4. AFAICT, they are also NOT from ADV1 or ADV3. Also didn't find them in any mini-decks......

22/100 (G) Shiftry (Feint Attack)
33/100 (G) Breloom (Sky Uppercut)
35/100 (L) Electabuzz (Thunder Spear)
36/100 (L) Elekid (Gather Energy)
37/100 (C) Fearow (Rend)
41/100 (M) Lairon (Headbutt)
46/100 (W) Lombre (Fury Swipes)
49/100 (G) Nuzleaf (Razor Wind)
52/100 (C) Vigoroth (Slash)
56/100 (M) Aron (Steel Headbutt)
67/100 (W) Lotad (Blot)
77/100 (G) Seedot (Tackle)
78/100 (G) Shroomish (Poisonpowder)
80/100 (C) Slakoth (Lazy Punch)
81/100 (C) Spearow (Peck)

This has already been discussed I think, and they seem to be cards from future Japanese expansions. Some of these will pop up in ADV4. So that means we got them BEFORE Japan! ^_^

This has already been discussed I think, and they seem to be cards from future Japanese expansions. Some of these will pop up in ADV4.

While I admit not having gone back too far to look for previous threads, what I am saying is that, over and above the 30 Sandstorm cards which are from ADV4, there are a further 15 Sandstorm cards (listed above) which are not attributable to existing or planned Japanese sets.

My point is, up until now (and the availability of ADV4 cards and spoilers), it was thought that all the cards which were added to ADV2 to make EX: Sandstorm were from ADV4...

You know, I was wondering when someone was going to notice that...

They don't call me "eagle-eye" for nothing (**oh, that's right, they don't - only I do...**) - that's nothing, see my post in Ask The Master Trainers!!!

Hmmm, "the eagle-eye Professor" just doesn't have a ring to it...

Last edited:
PokePop said:
You know, I was wondering when someone was going to notice that... ;)

Ya know,maybe they are onto something....;) <Halo>

`Sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back