Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The What are you bidding on ebay pokemon wise topic

Crinus

Just curious what everyone is currently bidding on and trying to find a good bargain on ebay.

For me, I am thinking of hitting up some typhlosion primes but have not had the courage to do so yet.

i only search tropical beaches on ebay just for lulz cauz there isnt anything i need :p

I have been searching in hopes of catching some cheap Noble Victors cards, this is wishful thinking !

Picked up the TRU Pansage and Pidove promos for $10 total the other day. Trying to win one of the three Gym Challenge holos I still need, at the moment.

I look out for anything I either need for my collection, or that I can make a profit on, such as cards which have been listed badly so won't be seen by many people.

I look out for anything other people need for their collections, so I can make a profit on them.

I do pretty much what DJgigabyte does but people tend to be too smart to list something that is incredibly undervalued.

Or you see something with potential profit written all over it but you dont exactly know if for certain what you get is what is pictured.

like I saw a shadowless Clefairy for like $5, but the picture you dont know if he grabbed it off the internet or that was a scan of the card he got, never did bid as I never got a clear answer, could of been a bait and switch tactic.

Who bids on eBay anymore when the website itself is nothing more than an
Online Flea Market? Admit it you know it is! ;)

Last edited:
Who bids on eBay anymore when the website itself is nothing more than an
Online Flea Market? Admit it you know it is! ;)

Its not even that, Flea Market would never over price some of the stuff you get on ebay.

Ebay is where all the good bargains are put after you buy FROM a flea market.

Ebay is more like a child you never wanted.

If you can't find good deals on eBay then you aren't using it right.

it depends on what is classified as a good deal.

One thing that really burns my rear is seeing so many of the random card lots where you get like 30 commons, 10 uncommons, 1 holo or 2 holos and 1 rare or something to that nature.

I just know if I were EVER to bid on such auction like that and pay $10, I probably get the holo as being something like a Team Rocket Dark Muk holo and bunch of other junk.

Well yeah, those lots are 99.999999% of the time going to be junk.

At the same time, 99.99999999% of eBay auctions aren't going to be "good deals". (Good deals meaning cards that you can get at a lot less than the standard going rate). But if you search a lot, eventually you will find those one or two good auctions and be able to snap them up.

sometime I should start making those random junk lots, people seem to buy loads for some reason so I bet you could make easy money selling old any duplicates you have.

One thing that really burns my rear is seeing so many of the random card lots where you get like 30 commons, 10 uncommons, 1 holo or 2 holos and 1 rare or something to that nature.

I just know if I were EVER to bid on such auction like that and pay $10, I probably get the holo as being something like a Team Rocket Dark Muk holo and bunch of other junk.

I bit the bullet and bought one of these lots a couple months back, The '1 random holo' I received was a Treecko*. Sometimes it's fun just to see what the random stuff is!
^^

Back