Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Wii

Final Blizzard

Is anyone else planning on buying one of those?

smash bros III, metroid prime III, pokemon, mario galaxy... so much is gonna happen!!! :clap:

i can't wait... can you??

Yeah, I can. I think I'll get it, but I have to see where they go with it. It's got a lot of potential, but they can also screw it up really badly.

I hope there's wi-fi tournaments where you can win swag. And not like the Mario Kart DS one where only 32 people could enter.

If they don't have wifi tournaments, that will just be dumb. Anyway why do you think it's called
wheeeeeeeeee. Get it?

I can't wait for the wii!

I was wondering if we'll still be able to buy old nintendo games off the internet directly onto the console. When the next nintendo system was first brought up, it was called the revolution. They said that we would be able to download any old nintendo game off the internet for a fair price. Anyone heard any more on this?

I will get it. Its so cool hwo you can play any of nintendo's home consoles. Online play on super smash bros brawl. And alot of 3-rd party support. I see nintendo not getting in 3rd in this console war

Im so getting the wii too (smb + wifi= best game ever) and i will get the ps3 when the price drops 2 or 3 times.

I will prolly get it. It depends on wen it comes out.. but wat ur saying is that the other 2 systems suck???? Wow ppl need to look deeper into systems before judging them....
Xbox 360 Gr8 games: Mass Effect, Prey, The Outfit, Gears of War, Lost Planet Extreme Conditions, Hitman blood money, Halo 3, Bioshock!!
Ps3 gr8 gamesMetalGear soild 4 Guns of the Patriot,Resitance Fall of Man, Hevanly sword ( or formaly nown as Goddess of war!!) Call of Duty 3 and the final one Assassin's Creed!
Some ppl need to look into things b4 making an acusation about it!! As for the wii the games that r coming for it r...
Wii's Gr8 games lineup:The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess , Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Coruption, Red steel, WarioWare Smooth Moves, Super Smash Bros. Mellee Brawl!!
Now I'm not saying any of these 3 gr8 system's r bad like u ppl r doing! Each of the system's has it's own lineup that is unique and prolly will lead the system to glorius victory or a horrible defeat in the Next gen system's war!!!

Zak- you mentioned "giving up on it for no reason". If you were referring to metroid, it's done because prime is only a trilogy, so prime III brings everything to a close.

Dragonspy- YES!!! I cant wait to fight people on brawl across the country at 3 a.m!!

Chubby- I'm not saying that 360 are ps3 are necessarily bad, its just that they're doing the same stuff with better graphics! nintendo's gone off the deep end (in a good way) with the wii, that's all!

hmmm ok just making sure!! They might not inovate cause they no that the same thing will please the crowd!! Personally the wii to me looks like a gr8 idea but they need to up the graphics!!!

I personally wouldn't want to pay for something as inefficient and petty as better graphics. Would you?

Zak- you mentioned "giving up on it for no reason". If you were referring to metroid, it's done because prime is only a trilogy, so prime III brings everything to a close.
No, I was referring to the post above mine, talking about the virtual console.

Final Blizzard said:
ps3's too expensive, and there's nothing good on 360. But the wii has it all!!!!
Yes, the PS3 is too expensive. However, as far as the 360 goes, it depends on who you talk to...

Some people do enjoy DOA4 or the other games on the 360. Heck, to be quite honest, I prefer the 360 versions of Call of Duty and Oblivion than the PC version. Not only that, but the backwards compatibility list is actually increasing, even though Counter Strke and Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection still aren't on the list *shakes fist*

As far as the Wii goes, aside from Brawl, Twilight Princess, Project H.A.M.M.E.R, and Red Steel, Wii Sports: Baseball and Wii Music: Drums looked absolutely awsome. The interactivity in those two games were probably the best in E3...

I'm getting one. From what I've seen in NP, I'm really looking forward to it all. Even though I'm not a huge fan off video game baseball, tennis, or golf, I might just buy Wii sports and Wii music. Those look really interesting. I'm also looking forward to going back in time and playing all those old games stuck under my bed (yes, still have them...why not?).

Back