Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Woodlands and Houston Prereleases.

Team Cook

The following is for BOTH Houston and The Woodlands Delta Species Prerelease Tournaments.

October 23 and October 30.... Save these dates, and plan to attend BOTH events!

October 23, 2005 -- Houston EX DELTA SPECIES PRERELEASE
Heroes Collectables - NEW location
1570 Dairy Ashford #109
Houston, TX 77077

OCTOBER 30, 2005 -- The Woodlands EX DELTA SPECIES PRERELEASE
Holiday Inn Express
24888 I-45 North (just south of Rayford Road)
The Woodlands, TX 77386

11:00 AM -- Registration begins

11:30 AM -- GameBoy Tournament

1:00/1:15 PM -- Main tournamnet starts. Number of rounds will depend on number of players.

1:30 -- Theme Deck Challenge begins

Entry Fee: 20.00

Each player in the main event will receive 6 packs of Delta Species to play with, plus 4 more at the end as an award for completing the tournament. While supplies last, the following will also be available to players: 2 Pop Series, Promo card and Promo Pin.

Each player in the Theme Deck Challenge, will receive a Delta Species Theme Deck + 6 packs of Delta Species cards (includes the award for completing the event). While supplies last, players will also receive POP series packs, prerelease promo cards and pins.

Last edited:
Is San Antonio gonna have a pre release? I hope so because I dont think I will be able to go out of town for a pre release

I think it is delta Adam.
Mike If the Pre Release is on the 29th and 30th
Can I judge one of the events.

however if the event is on the 22nd and 23rd I can't go
neither can Phillip, Adam and a few other people lol.
We are going to the anime convention :D

This prerelease is for Fire Red / Leaf Green. Saturday will be Fire Red and Sunday will be Leaf Green. Isn't that just cool?

mike tried to be funny, it didn't work.
ex delta coming then what, then that forest sex Eeveelootions ex with
ufo eevee BROKEN!

Last edited:
Team Cook said:
This prerelease is for Fire Red / Leaf Green. Saturday will be Fire Red and Sunday will be Leaf Green. Isn't that just cool?

AWESOME !!

Love the Idea he he he

Hey, Mike could you get in touch with me...I sent ya a PM about a week ago but dont know if youve red it yet :thumb:

TTYS
Clay

PS : Glad All Houstonians are Safe :thumb: Including My Gurl :biggrin:

Last edited:
Just an update on the dates. It's looking like Houston will be on the 29th and The Woodlands on the 30th. Will know for sure by Friday.

PS : Glad All Houstonians are Safe :biggrin: Including My Gurl :thumb:

hey I never got the memo on thisthing on me being YOUR girl.
please send me one :p

Last edited:
Alright Pokemon kiddies, there's been a change. New dates, new locations, new price.

Formal announcement coming soon, I hope, lol.

Houston: October 23 (Sunday) Heroes Collectibles Dairy Ashford location

The Woodlands: October 30 (Sunday) Holiday Inn Express, The Woodlands

New price. 20.00 instead of 15.00. Everything else stays the same.

Heroes (Dairy Ashford) has moved. New location is 1570 South Dairy Ashford #109, Hou. 77077

****These dates are set in stone*****

Sorry for the delay. You can thank the storm (Rita) for this.

mike.

ok mike here it goes..

can I judge the woodlands event? please?
im prolly asking too much..
if it is legal ill bring donuts if you want.

edit: Nevermind I figured it out
i will be playing at the Woodlands event.
Oh can my Halloween Costume be offical pokemon professor :p!
hey they alowed players at worlds to wear their professor shirt in batlte.

Last edited:
hmmm.... i might see if i can grace everyone with my presence at this pre-release in Houston lol :) . wait a second.... 20 bucks !? ShinAkuma no like.... very poor college student right now.... hopefully i can get a discount :wink: :thumb: see ya'll later

Last edited:
ShinAkuma, don't you have a VIP pass/punch card (because of winning a state, gym, etc). Check into that.

Hey guys, keep in mind, most of the prereleases have been charging 18.00 to 20.00 over the last year or so. I kept it at 15.00 because I wanted to keep the price down. Now I don't have a choice.

Also keep in mind City Championships are coming November - January, so don't get left behind. Stay caught up on all the cards. See City Championship thread for possible dates.

how do i check into that ? hmmm..... i'm not sure. o yeah college student discount does sound good.... especially cause stupid gas is so expensive.

Last edited:
Back