Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Theme Deck Shape and Material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just a thought of the pentagonic thingy shape of the theme decks. I wish they'de change the material and the shape because it really getting pretty old. I saw Duel Master's Stomp-A-Something theme decks and boy do they look cool. It'd be better if they use plastic material used in deck boxes......that way , I don't have to buy another deck box :)

No, it's good the way it is now.
Better Material = Higher prices + Weight = higher prices to import so here it will be inassecible.
The way it is now each deck is 45 R$.
Each pack is 14 R$.

I throw my theme deck boxes away after a while because they get crushed easily. Does anyone actually keep them for long term?

I think the boxes are nice the way they are. Like ShinerFlyer said it's better than having to pay extrafor the plastic lor whatever they decide to store it in. And I'm pretty sure I have every theme deck box I ever bought in good condition.

yeah, ShinerFlyer is correct. The better the material, the higher the production cost. The higher the production cost, the higher the retail price. Good material would not really be a good thing, unless you need both the theme deck and a deck box...and you have lots of extra money.

It'd be nice if we could see a theme/preconstructed deck in an actual deck box. I was thinking something similar to the old Ultra-Pro boxes or something.

This is just wishful thinking, but it'd be nice to see Ultra-Pro and PUI team up to make preconstructed decks that include a deck box and sleeves as well as the deck, coin, and counters.

DarkLordSigma said:
It'd be nice if we could see a theme/preconstructed deck in an actual deck box. I was thinking something similar to the old Ultra-Pro boxes or something.

This is just wishful thinking, but it'd be nice to see Ultra-Pro and PUI team up to make preconstructed decks that include a deck box and sleeves as well as the deck, coin, and counters.
Sell your idea to Nintendo before Sony steals it.

*Moves eyes pupils to the right, than to the left to see if anybody is watching*

Last edited:
Professor Aspen said:
Sell your idea to Nintendo before Sony steals it.

*Moves eyes pupils to the right, than to the left to see if anybody is watching*

Ha ha, anyone wachted the Nintendo's conference at E3?
I bet this mean "yes".

I thought the new deck boxes looked cool when they were new, but now I'm just so annoyed of them because they can be opened from both sides and cards tend to fall out unless I wrap them up with several rubber bands.

DudeWithAShoe said:
I think they should have a deck box like Magic the gathering.
They are nice and small and fit your deck easy.

Heres a pic for you that don't know what they look like.
http://www.imagearea.co.uk/iwantiwant/products/boosters/nutsfifth.jpg

Magic decks don't come with playmats, a coin and damage counters.

Last edited:
Hells yea, I have been doing this for about a year now don't actually bring them to tourney tho. I just bring them to school to play MTG works out really good. Im selling them if anyone is intrested :lol:

Shiloh Phoenix said:
Who cares? Go buy a normal deck box, or MAKE ONE OUT OF DUCT TAPE.

IMO they should go to the MTG style deck boxes they are good. The only problem with that is that they like to include the playmat in the deck boxes, which could serve a problem for a deck box that barely holds 80 cards. I beleive the starter decks are made to start people out not for the older people who buy boxes instead of em. But hey, I still buy em :biggrin:

~Mr. T~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back