Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Thinking of running Beautifly with Meganium Prime

LightYagami

I was thinking of running this Beautifly with Meganium prime from the tins. It's kind of nice because it has 0 retreat cost, can do 60 in 1 turn if they have resistance and with Meganium I could just transfer mah energies before I die. Thoughts? Would it work? It would be pretty nice for me if I could work this with Uxies or Claydols as a tech in there. I have 2 Beautiflys in there so I might have to get 2 more and I need 3 more Meganiums.

I ran Beautifly at nats and it ran great (or even, Beautifully?) whenever I could get it out quickly and have that one necessary energy. But I do like it in combination with Meganium Prime, I've never thought to use it before.

I ran Beautifly at nats and it ran great (or even, Beautifully?) whenever I could get it out quickly and have that one necessary energy. But I do like it in combination with Meganium Prime, I've never thought to use it before.

Yeah get a few expert belts and bam bam! You can do 80 1st turn and have 140 health! WOOHO! I am pumped for this deck!!!

Ahh, I see what you did there :thumb:

My favorite tech ever in a grass deck is Land Shaymin Lv.X. It could work, but that may make the deck tech heavy.

Actually, I kind of like this though. If you can get it T1 or T2, it's a pretty decent attack.

Back