Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Third Eye Trade Thread! WANTS ARE NOT THAT RARE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

Hi! Just wanted to trade to my fellow Pokemon Traders! I will check anyone's list!!! I stopped trading for a brief moment because I was extremely busy with work.

Rules:
1. Only LEGIT people plus cards! (all cards are NM/M condition)
2. I send worldwide! (Im in Australia)!!
3. I WILL send first if I have a lower rep (just if you don't trust me)..

TRADES IN PROGRESS:

Wants:

** ALL BASE SET CARDS CAN BE FROM BASE SET 2 OR OLDER CARDS CAN BE 1ST ED.**

Charizard Base Set
(can be from Base set 2)
Venusaur
(Base sets)

Typhlosion Prime or any Typhlosion card!

Chansey (Base)
Clefairy (Base)
Magneton (Base)
Mewtwo (Base)
Hitmonchan (Base)
Electabuzz (Base)
Electrode (Base)
Zapdos (Base)

Dark Charmeleon +Dark Charmander (Rocket)
Squirtle + Dark Wartortle (Rocket)
Charmander (Base)
Charmeleon (Base)
Squirtle (Base)
Wartotle (Base)
Bulbasaur (Base)
Ivysaur (Base)
Dark Alakazam (Rocket)
Dark Gyarados (Rocket)
Dark Machamp (Rocket)
Rocket's Snorlax (Rocket)
Rocket's Zapdos (Gym Challenge)
Rocket's Moltres (Gym Heroes)

Blaine's Charizard (Gym Challenge)
Blaine's Charmander (Gym Challenge)
Blaine's Moltres (Gym Heroes)
Eika's Venusaur (Gym Challenge)
Eika's Ivysaur (Gym Challenge)
Erika's Bulbasaur (Gym Challenge)
Eika's Venusaur (Gym Challenge)
Misty's Magikarp (Gym Challenge)

Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos (#21 #22,#23WOTC promo)
Tyranitar (Neo Discovery)

12 DARK ENERGIES !!

(also don't be afraid to just offer, I check all lists as well)!! I like anything really!

Haves:

**FLYING PIKACHU** SECRET RARE (Rising Rivals)

Aerodactyl Ex (Sandstorm)
Rayquaza Ex (Dragon Frontiers)
Mewtwo Lv.X (Promo from tin)
Rayquaza Ex (Dragons Exalted)

Legendary Treasures:
Mew EX FA
Genesect H

Plasma Freeze:
Dragonite H/RH
Hydreigon RH
Keckleon
Nidoqueen

Plasma Storm:
Moltres Ex
White Kyurem Ex
2 Victory Piece Ace Spec (WILL TRADE FOR ANY OTHER ACE-SPEC CARD)
2 Manaphy H
Klinklang H
Infernape H
2 Weezing
Giratina RH
Lucario RH
Torterra RH
Infernape RH
Weezing RH
Clefable RH
ALL commons and uncommons! Plus rares from PS and alot of Reverse Holo's!

Boundaries Crossed:
Shaymin

Call of Legends/Unleashed:
Blastoise (Cracked Holo)
Torterra (Cracked Holo)
Wigglytuff

Milotic H (Hidden Legends)
Machamp RH (Hidden Legends)
Medicham RH (Hidden Legends)
Victreebel RH (Firered & Leafgreen)
Raichu RH & H (Firered & Leafgreen)
Dewgong RH (Firered & Leafgreen)
Dark Houndoom H (Rocket Returns)
Meganium H (Unseen Forces)
Poliwrath H (Unseen Forces)
Vaporeon H (Unseen Forces)
Salamence H (Delta Species)
Gengar H (Legend Maker)
Blastoise H (Crystal Guardians)
Grovyle H (Crystal Guardians)
Mawile H (Crystal Guardians)
Ninetales H (Dragon Frontiers)
Mismagius RH (Diamond & Pearl)
Blastoise H (Secret wonders)
Azelf RH (Legends Awakened)
Chameleon SECRET RARE H (Stormfront)
Infernape RH (Stormfront)
Sceptile H (Stormfront)

I have heaps of RH uncommons and commons from those following sets and have a lot of rares, uncommons and commons. Just message me with the card and I will look in my gigantic binder! (all rare cards are stored in sleeves or binders! All cards were pulled from packs)! Just ask and I might have the card. I have heaps more to list.

Last edited:
do you perhaps trade bulk? I have a ton of base set includig about 100 holos, some charizards venusaurs and other older cards.

Okie, do you know how much bulk you are willing to trade for each holo, or do you have a list of priority?

It completely depends on the cards. But the holos are a higher want than the normal rares. I also prefer mint/near mint condition cards. Don't expect 3 holo cards for one.

My:
White Kyurem EX (BC)

Your:
Rayquaza EX (DRX)

Hi thanks for the offer! But I am sorry, I am going to have to decline it. Im not to interested in trading Rayquaza for a Kyurem card. Even though they are around the same value. If you have any other offers feel free to let me know and I will consider all.

I see, I can do:
x175 commons/uncommons per any holo besides
Blastoise 500
Charizard 800
Venusaur 375
Mewtwo 300
Alakazam 250

Hi thanks for the offer! But I am sorry, I am going to have to decline it. Im not to interested in trading Rayquaza for a Kyurem card. Even though they are around the same value. If you have any other offers feel free to let me know and I will consider all.

I can add in some of the dark energies you need. Would you care to counter offer?

I can add in some of the dark energies you need. Would you care to counter offer?

Hey I just took a look at your trade thread and Im interested in either Ho-Oh EX DRX 22/124 or Entei EX DEX 13/108. I would trade Rayquaza for either of those cards. If you don't agree with the trade, feel free to counter and I am able to throw in a holo or something. I do have various Hydreigon but not the one your looking for. They are also in Reverse Holo.
Also for the 12 dark energies what are some card/s for them? I wouldn't expect the offer to be to big.

yes sir
:3...................

Could I ask where you reside? Because the postage may end up costing me heaps since I am in Australia and the postal service is expensive. Also do you know how much 200 cards would weigh? Would a packaged envelope e better or a small box?

Hey I just took a look at your trade thread and Im interested in either Ho-Oh EX DRX 22/124 or Entei EX DEX 13/108. I would trade Rayquaza for either of those cards. If you don't agree with the trade, feel free to counter and I am able to throw in a holo or something. I do have various Hydreigon but not the one your looking for. They are also in Reverse Holo.
Also for the 12 dark energies what are some card/s for them? I wouldn't expect the offer to be to big.

I could do:
My:
Entei EX

Your:
Rayquaza EX
Ninetails Delta (DF)

Are you able to throw in some dark energies as well? Or anything really? Like a holo

I just checked and I don't have any extra dark energies... they are in my Darkrai deck... Aside from the ones listed what kinds of holos are you looking for? I have a bunch from the sets between BC and LT. Let me know what you're looking for and I can probably throw one in.

~Chris

I just checked and I don't have any extra dark energies... they are in my Darkrai deck... Aside from the ones listed what kinds of holos are you looking for? I have a bunch from the sets between BC and LT. Let me know what you're looking for and I can probably throw one in.

~Chris

I'm looking for Charizard from Legendary treasures or either the charizard from boundaries crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back