Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

This next strange thing on Pokemon Platinum

pmg24

OK, so yesterday I was challenging the Battle Arcade to get the Colored Print on my Frontier Record and I have one more opponent to face before I face Dahila to get the Color Print. When the trainer sends out his first pokemon it's a hippopotas, but this hippopotas isn't a regular one, IT'S A SHINY ONE. I was so shocked when I saw the looks of that hippopotas and thought that CPU Trainers never have shiny Pokemon and started thinking it was a glitch but then felt like I was thinking wrong. Has this ever happened to anyone?

^yup, have had it happen a couple of times. And it count's as seeing your "shiny" chance. It happend while I was battling in the 100+ win streak.
It is not a glitch, at least I do not think that it is. It is that the shiny chance came up, and it was not with a wild Pokemon that you can catch.

Not a glitch - it happens (quite often it seems while i play)
In FireRed/LeafGreen - there was a programmed shiny meowth and (i think) espeon.
It does happen in the battle tower also - i have seen it myself.

^Yeah the Shiny Espeon was along with a Shiny Jolteon in the Battle Tower on Seven Island in Leaf Green. The Jolteon might not be shiny, I don't really remember well but I KNOW the Espeon was shiny.

The only shiny that I know of and caught is the Red Gyarados back then and in HG/SS. Shinies are so cool looking, I am glad that the companies are finally smartening up and programming shinies into the games today.

Back