4 collector
2 pont
3 lookers
3 bts
22tss
7 psychic energy
2. Warp
2 rescue
Strategy: get gengar fully evolved with spiritomb and vileplume so they can't play trainers after spiritomb retreats.
Then kill with shadow room on pokemon with pokepowers. Also kill with poltergeist with the trainers they saved up with not playing hem because of vileplume. Then repeat.

Gyrados 60/40 your favor. Without dialga g 70/30 your favor
Luxchomp 60/40 your favor
Dialgachomp 30/70 there favor
Lostgar 60/40 your favor
Crunch(absol garchom) 50-50
Beedrillg 95-5 your favor

Last edited:
1. Put in a Prime for a SF
2. 4 seeker is way too much
3. 2 Bebe's is nowhere near enough. I play 4 and I like it that way.
4. 2 BTS too little too. 3 at min
5. Luxury Ball? Ehh.......
6. Needs calls. Badly. Card wins games.
7. Change the Beedrill G matchup

Hey give beedrill a little more than 5 xD

---------- Post added 02/01/2011 at 11:44 PM ----------

catfish thats josh 1717171171717

I know it's good but 4 is WAYYY too much.

I play 4/4 Call COllector 4/4 Bebe's BTS, no Seeker, no Twins.

@Garsoul yeah I knew that for like 3 months

Call is debatable in Vilegar. If the deck user likes it without call then it's playstyle. I don't think flower shop, pont, 3 lookers, luxury ball, and Uxie X is needed, BTS, Bebe's, and Copycat is a good replacement.

Alot o times I have a bad hand and if my opponent has a good one. Plus it's nice knowing what's in there hand
But I can't stand copycat , but I can up the othe ones

I strongly agree with the call. I run four Collector and three Call in my deck. Words cannot describe how many rating points I lost because I started with Spiritomb and couldn't get another stupid basic out.

The thing with Seeker is that while it's incredibly useful, it's still a very situational card. I'd go with three of them, so you don't have them clogging your hand early-game when you don't need them. Unless you run Mesprit or something.

Either run two Palmer's or one Palmer's. Or no Palmer's and another Rescue Energy. Flower Shop Lady is a terrible card with Palmer's also in the format. Sure, you get one less card, but what are you going to do when you end up with four psychic energy or a full Gengar Lv.X line in the discard pile?

Run four Looker's before you run any PONT. Looker's lets you search for Power Sprays when facing DialgaChomp, or you can even use it just for the disruption. Or you can use it to see how many trainers your opponent has while simultaneously refreshing your hand. Great card.

Pokemon Commmunication > Luxury Ball in this deck. Half the time, you'll be stuck with a Spiritomb in your hand when you don't need it. While I'm at that, you really should up the Bebe's count to four in case you run into any LostGar. Not to mention, you're trying to get two Stage 2's out ASAP, so you can use all the consistency you can get.

And lastly, you really should drop a Gengar SF for a CurseGar. I've been in plenty of situations where my opponent uses Regice or something else to discard all their trainers (Gyarados is the biggest culprit of this) and the consistent damage + difficult-to-hit attacker makes CurseGar very useful in this deck. Then there was that time when some kid with a theme deck almost beat me because he ran virtually no trainers and Poltergeist did NOTHING. I learned my lesson after that. =/

Josh, you NEED Copycats.

You only run 5 hand refreshers. My build runs 8.

Copycat is so good in this deck it's amazing. Oh, and play 1 Cynthia's.

4 Tomb
4-3-2/1-1 Gengar Sf/Prime-X
2-2-2 Plume
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Mime
1 Q
=27

4 Collector
4 Bebe's
3 PONT
3 BTS
3 CopyCat
2 Twins
1 Palmer
1 Cynthia
=21

8 Psy
2 rescue
2 warp

hope i helped.

Last edited:
that wont win my scibreon deck....its like 30/70 my favor yo post that
and solchomp kills it way more then 50/50 (at least mine does) and i think alot of people are gonna run that more to counter lostgar... so i guess we'll just have to see whats up

Pokemon Commmunication > Luxury Ball in this deck.

Then there was that time when some kid with a theme deck almost beat me because he ran virtually no trainers and Poltergeist did NOTHING. I learned my lesson after that. =/

I agree with the communication better than Luxury here.

Was the theme deck Umbreon? It's amazing how a theme deck can give a great deck so many problems!

No catfish , what's scribiin

---------- Post added 02/02/2011 at 01:36 PM ----------

I tested it against good list went 5 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back